Buddhadeb Bhattacharjee mourns Suchitra`s death
Kolkata: Former West Bengal Chief Minister Buddhadeb Bhattacharjee on Friday expressed his condolences over the death of Suchitra Sen and said Bengali cinema would remain indebted to her for her contributions.
"She was a rare blend of personality and beauty and had a high place in Bengali cinema. She was a centre of attraction due to her acting skills for a long time. The Bengali cinema will remain indebted to her for ever. I deeply saddened by her death," Bhattacharjee said in his condolence message.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sachin Tendulkar joins Narendra Modi's #SelfieWithDaughter campaign
- BJP MP Hema Malini injured, one child killed in Dausa road accident
- Dausa car crash: Hema Malini injured, child killed; MP's driver booked for over speeding
- Islamic State trying to gain foothold in Pakistan-occupied Kashmir: Army
- Kapil Sharma shares pic with Salman Khan; ‘Comedy Nights...’ to go off air