CCTVs to check eve teasing in Barasat
Barasat(WB): The check the cases of eve teasing in Barasat Town, the North 24 district police has decided to install close circuit TVs in the town, police sources said today.
The district police top brass yesterday held a high level with the headmistress of all girls` school in the town to discuss methods to check cases of eve teasing, the sources said.
In the meeting it was decided to install CCTV in the town especially near girls schools.
It was also decided to increased police patrolling both on foot and also on motorcycle, the source said.
The police also decided to past
e the mobile numbers of all the senior police officers in the girls school so that if anybody face any problem they can ring them up.
Rajeev Das, a youth was killed by miscreants last year in Barasat when he tried to protest his elder sister from being eve teased by the miscreants.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists: Farooq Abdullah
- Woman cop transferred within 24 hours of spat with Haryana minister Anil Vij
- It's a reality, Muslim youths from South India more attracted to ISIS: Kiren Rijiju
- Sheena Bora murder: Why did Indrani send servant to Kolkata to get illegal drugs?
- PM Narendra Modi meets journalists at Diwali Milan