CCTVs to check eve teasing in Barasat
Barasat(WB): The check the cases of eve teasing in Barasat Town, the North 24 district police has decided to install close circuit TVs in the town, police sources said today.
The district police top brass yesterday held a high level with the headmistress of all girls` school in the town to discuss methods to check cases of eve teasing, the sources said.
In the meeting it was decided to install CCTV in the town especially near girls schools.
It was also decided to increased police patrolling both on foot and also on motorcycle, the source said.
The police also decided to past
e the mobile numbers of all the senior police officers in the girls school so that if anybody face any problem they can ring them up.
Rajeev Das, a youth was killed by miscreants last year in Barasat when he tried to protest his elder sister from being eve teased by the miscreants.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi: Taxi driver dies as BMW rams into car near IIT
- Train accident in Andhra Pradesh leaves many people dead
- UP Assembly Elections: Akhilesh Yadav releases party's manifesto
- DNA: Analyzing the harmful effects of selfies
- UP elections: Rajnath Singh's Son, Rita Bahuguna Joshi in BJP second list of candidates
- LIVE: Jallikattu Bill passed in Tamil Nadu Assembly; didn't use force on crowd, says Chennai Police Commissioner
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS
- Karnataka: Baby with four legs, two male sex organs born in Raichur