‘Centre, states must work together against terror’
Kolkata: The Centre and state governments
would have to work together in countering terrorism, Overseas
Indian Affairs Minister Vayalar Ravi on Sunday said.
"The Centre and the states will have to work together.
It is a question of the Centre and the states against
terrorist activities," he told reporters here in an apparent
reference to the NCTC issue, when asked to comment on
He said Congress would not do anything to jeopardise the
country`s federal structure.
Ravi, who was in town to address the diamond jubilee
celebrations of the Kolkata Malayalee Samajam, also met West
Bengal PCC chief Pradip Bhattacharya.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- China condemns Pakistan over Uri terror attack
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- DNA: Analysis over who is responsible for tense condition of Kashmir after Burhan Wani's death?
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Uri attack: Israel ready to help India with cutting-edge technology to secure borders
- India's Rafale vs Pakistan's F-16: Why the French fighter jet is the best choice for dogfight
- All you need to know about Reliance JioFi at Rs 1,999 – use free data till December 31
- India's Balochistan push works, European Parliament warns Pakistan of sanctions over atrocities on Balochi people
- If you have guts, send your suicide bombers to Pakistan: Samajwadi Party to MNS' Raj Thackeray