Chit fund scam: CPI(M) expels PA to ex-minister
Kolkata: Ganesh Dey, PA to former finance minister of West Bengal Ashim Dasgupta, was expelled from the CPI(M) for his alleged links with Saradha group.
CPI(M) sources said that Dey was expelled for having personal links with chit fund scam-tainted Saradha group without the knowledge of the party.
Dey was a member of the party from Khardah in North 24 Parganas district.
Dey was summoned by Bidhannagar police on Wednesday for interrogation in connection with the Saradha chit fund scam.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shocking: New ISIS video shows English-speaking boy beheading man
- Modi should not think of sending forces to fight ISIS: AIMIM chief Owaisi
- Panel discussion over politicians using Dalits as vote banks
- Siachen: All 10 missing soldiers hit by avalanche confirmed dead
- LTCG tax concession for under construction property
- `Jawaharlal Nehru awarded the man who stole Subhas Chandra Bose's INA treasure`
- ‘Ghayal Once Again’ tweet review
- Hashim Amla refuses to be interviewed by 'underdressed' Indian TV anchor: Report
- Scariest ever ghosts caught on camera, video goes viral - Watch
- Deepika Padukone's first shot from 'XXX 3' revealed! See pic