Chit-fund scam: Mercedes of Sudipta Sen`s son seized
Kolkata: A Mercedes car being used by the son of Saradha Group chairman Sudipta Sen was seized on Tuesday by police.
The car having a Haryana registration number and valued at over Rs 1 crore was seized from where it was parked at Deshopriya Park in south Kolkata, police said.
Sen and his group director and confidante Debjani Mukherjee are in 14-day police custody for the chit-fund scam.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- RJD strongman Shahabuddin brought to Delhi
- UP elections in third phase; voting on 69 seats of 12 districts
- Panel discussion over why SP government is backing Gayatri Prajapati
- 'BJP is winning by absolute majority in Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections'
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- J&K: 26 soldiers martyred, 22 militants killed as Army steps up security in Valley
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating on 'record' Puma deal
- Virat Kohli becomes first Indian sportsperson to sign Rs 100-crore endorsement deal