Computer engineer goes missing in Burdwan
Burdwan (WB): A 47-year-old computer engineer has gone missing from Tuesday from Salanpur area of Burdwan district, the police said on Friday.
On Tuesday Kanchan Garai, a hardware engineer employed in a private firm at Burnpur, had been dropped as usual by company car at Bhagat Singh More from where he used to take a public transport home in Rupnarayanpur.
Since then, all his three mobile phones were switched off and he did not return home, the sources said.
Garai`s wife lodged a missing diary with the police the next day.
His family members met Additional Commissioner of Police Subrata Gangopadhyay to know the status of the probe.
Gangopadhyay said investigation was on but no breakthrough was achieved yet.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh bypoll results: As it happened on November 24
- Intolerance issue: When did ‘Incredible India’ become ‘Intolerant India’, Anupam Kher asks Aamir Khan
- Tirupati, Tirumala rains update: Temple remains open; pilgrims continue to pour in for darshan
- BJP's big poser to Aamir Khan: Is there any better neighbour for Muslims than a Hindu?
- Muslim leader Asaduddin Owaisi says Aamir Khan wrong in wanting to leave India