Condition of Mamata Banerjee`s mother critical
Kolkata: Condition of Gayetri Banerjee,
mother of West Bengal Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee, was
critical in state-run SSKM hospital and she was put on life
support for some time on Saturday, hospital Superintendent PC
The octogenarian mother of the chief minister was
admitted to the hospital yesterday with kidney problem and she
was put on dialysis.
A medical board has been formed under Dr. R Pande for
Gayetri Banerjee, Dr. Chakraborty said.
Trinamool Congress Medical Cell member Nirmal Majhi
said that condition of Gayetri Banerjee, now in ICU, was
The chief minister visited her mother at the hospital
late last evening.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Shiv Sena join hands with Congress to stop BJP from entering BMC?
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi addressing rally in Imphal
- Coimbatore: PM Narendra Modi unveils 112-foot tall bust of Lord Shiva
- Panel discussion on Farooq Abdullah's remark on terrorists
- DNA: Why depression cases are increasing rapidly in India?
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's epic celebration after destroying Lahore Qalandars in Dubai
- Indian doctor rescued from ISIS recounts horror, says 'they forced me to watch videos, shot me thrice'
- Mitchell Johnson takes a dig at Anil Kumble over calling Steve O'Keefe 'steady'
- Pune Test: Virender Sehwag could have saved India from embarrassment, says former Aussie stars
- India vs Australia, 1st Test, Day 3: As it happened...