Condition of Mamata Banerjee`s mother critical
Kolkata: Condition of Gayetri Banerjee,
mother of West Bengal Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee, was
critical in state-run SSKM hospital and she was put on life
support for some time on Saturday, hospital Superintendent PC
The octogenarian mother of the chief minister was
admitted to the hospital yesterday with kidney problem and she
was put on dialysis.
A medical board has been formed under Dr. R Pande for
Gayetri Banerjee, Dr. Chakraborty said.
Trinamool Congress Medical Cell member Nirmal Majhi
said that condition of Gayetri Banerjee, now in ICU, was
The chief minister visited her mother at the hospital
late last evening.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Vyapam Scam: IMA president Sudhir Tiwari fears life threat
- Vyapam Scam: Mystery over journalist Akshay Singh's death continues
- Jhansi police launches ‘Citizen Cop’ android app
- Kailash Vijayvargiya on Akshay Singh's death: Is a journalist bigger than me?
- Panel discussion on RSS's 'Muslim Rashtriya Manch' first Iftaar party
- Vyapam scam: MP medical college dean found dead in hotel, body sent for post-mortem
- Vyapam scam: Last rites of journalist Akshay Singh performed; MP CM assures of SIT probe
- Photographer captures International Space Station flying across moon
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader
- 'Selfie with daughter' controversy: Bollywood supports Shruti Seth