Congress accuses state government of misusing NREGA
Kolkata: Accusing the state government of misusing NREGA funds, the state Congress chief Pradip Bhattacharya today said he will write to union rural development minister Jairam Ramesh apprising about the "misuse of NREGA funds in the state".
"The state government is misusing the NREGA funds. The state government is not using those funds properly. They can`t show any proper utilization certificate about the funds. The state government has not given any proper utilization certificate, " said Bhattacharya.
"They are announcing projects by using the NREGA funds but are claiming that these projects are implemented by the state government. I have verbally totally Rameshji told about the misuse of funds. I will write to him about the misuse of funds, " said Bhattacharya.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Explosive photos and phone conversation – How Mikhail plans to expose Indrani Mukerjea
- Arvind Kejriwal in Bihar, shown black flags at Patna airport
- After daughter Sheena, Indrani Mukerjea planned to kill son Mikhail?
- Sheena murder case: Rahul Mukerjea being questioned at undisclosed location
- Sheena Bora was introduced to me as aunt: Indrani Mukerjea-Sanjeev Khanna's daughter Vidhie