Court orders Seth to appear again on March 26
Tamluk (WB): Former CPI(M) MP Lakshman Seth was today produced before a court which ordered him to appear before it on March 26 next.
Seth today appeared before the District and Sessions court judge Madhumnati Mitra in connection with the killing of seven persons during the Nandigram agitation on November 10, 2007.
The judge told him to appear before it again on March 26.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sonakshi Sinha apologises to Sarabjit, accused in Tilak Nagar case
- Sheena Bora murder: Mikhail to be brought to Mumbai for questioning
- Sheena Bora murder: Here's how the whole plan unfolded
- Sheena Bora murder spread over various cities
- Sheena Bora murder: Transit remand for Sanjeev Khanna; to be presented in court
- Shocking update in Sheena Bora case: Indrani Mukerjea was sexually molested by her father?
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder
- A peek into Indrani Mukerjea's past
- Ravi Shastri reveals truth behind MS Dhoni's sudden Test retirement!
- NASA completes series of engine tests for next big rocket