Court orders Seth to appear again on March 26
Tamluk (WB): Former CPI(M) MP Lakshman Seth was today produced before a court which ordered him to appear before it on March 26 next.
Seth today appeared before the District and Sessions court judge Madhumnati Mitra in connection with the killing of seven persons during the Nandigram agitation on November 10, 2007.
The judge told him to appear before it again on March 26.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I am still single, says Hrithik Roshan
- Bharat bandh: Nation braces for country-wide strike on Wednesday
- Exclusive: I am father of Sheena, Mikhail, but never married Indrani Mukerjea, says Siddharth Das
- Former Pakistani spinner Arshad Khan now a taxi driver in Sydney!
- SC intervenes into Khap panchayat's rape order of two UP sisters, seeks report from Akhilesh govt