Court orders Seth to appear again on March 26
Tamluk (WB): Former CPI(M) MP Lakshman Seth was today produced before a court which ordered him to appear before it on March 26 next.
Seth today appeared before the District and Sessions court judge Madhumnati Mitra in connection with the killing of seven persons during the Nandigram agitation on November 10, 2007.
The judge told him to appear before it again on March 26.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Gujarat: Journalist working for local daily found dead in his Junagadh office
- Watch: How floods throw normal life out of gear across country
- Indian Army prepares to secure Arunachal Pradesh from China
- Panel discussion over Lalu Yadav's insensitive attitude over flood situations in Bihar
- Panel discussion over Lalu Yadav's insensitive attitude over flood situations in Bihar Part II
- Gold smuggling: Government loses over $1 billion in revenue
- Govt rejects Infosys proposal to set up IT SEZ in West Bengal
- Urjit Patel as new RBI head to ensure continuity: Mundra
- Manipur tribals to observe unity day on Aug 31
- India is 7th wealthiest country in the world, ahead of Canada, Australia and Italy