Court orders Seth to appear again on March 26
Tamluk (WB): Former CPI(M) MP Lakshman Seth was today produced before a court which ordered him to appear before it on March 26 next.
Seth today appeared before the District and Sessions court judge Madhumnati Mitra in connection with the killing of seven persons during the Nandigram agitation on November 10, 2007.
The judge told him to appear before it again on March 26.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rahul Gandhi takes another dig at NDA govt, says Manmohan gave lessons on economy to PM Modi
- Delhi HC backs LG, turns down plea challenging Jung's authority
- WB Class 12 (HS) Result 2015 declared on wbresults.nic.in, wbchse.nic.in
- No radioactive leak at IGI airport, say AERB and Delhi govt
- WBCHSE (wbchse.nic.in & wbresults.nic.in): West Bengal Class 12th Result to be declared on May 29