Court orders Seth to appear again on March 26
Tamluk (WB): Former CPI(M) MP Lakshman Seth was today produced before a court which ordered him to appear before it on March 26 next.
Seth today appeared before the District and Sessions court judge Madhumnati Mitra in connection with the killing of seven persons during the Nandigram agitation on November 10, 2007.
The judge told him to appear before it again on March 26.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Army proves Mamata Banerjee wrong, releases letter showing West Bengal govt knew of exercise
- Rs 4.7 crore cash in Rs 2000 notes! Biggest seizure in new currency post demonetisation - What I-T recovered from Bengaluru, Chennai and Erode
- Manohar Parrikar exposes Mamata's attempt to politicise routine Army exercise in Kolkata
- Scam? 'Aam Aadmi Party using Delhi Transport Corporation to exchange Rs 500, Rs 1,000 notes'