CPI-M expels Abdur Rezzak Mollah
Kolkata: The CPI-M Wednesday expelled former West Bengal minister Abdur Rezzak Mollah for "serious anti-party activities".
The decision was taken at a meeting of the Communist Party of India-Marxist (CPI-M) West Bengal unit.
"It has been decided to expel Comrade Rezzak Mollah from the party for serious anti-party activity and for belittling the party`s image in public," the party said in a statement.
- NHRC issues notice to Rajasthan government over death of 11 children in home
- Delhi: 10-year-old boy dies due to overdose of Vitamin D
- Haryana: Groom injured in celebratory firing at wedding in Hissar
- Phase V of West Bengal Assembly polls starts today
- Discussion over Mamata Banerjee's close aide Firhad Hakim's 'mini Pakistan' comment
- Indian Premier League, Match 29: Rising Pune Supergiants vs Mumbai Indians - Preview
- Draft Bill for statehood of Delhi is ready: CM Arvind Kejriwal
- China, Japan foreign ministers hold rare talks to reduce mistrust in ties
- Cambodian passenger train back on track post years-long hiatus
- Europe could learn from India in tackling migrant crisis: Australian official