CPI-M expels Abdur Rezzak Mollah
Kolkata: The CPI-M Wednesday expelled former West Bengal minister Abdur Rezzak Mollah for "serious anti-party activities".
The decision was taken at a meeting of the Communist Party of India-Marxist (CPI-M) West Bengal unit.
"It has been decided to expel Comrade Rezzak Mollah from the party for serious anti-party activity and for belittling the party`s image in public," the party said in a statement.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Highlights - India vs England 2nd ODI in Cuttack
- DNA: Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' programme
- Donald Trump to be sworn in as 45th US President today
- Barack Obama thanks Americans for making him a 'better man'
- Exclusive: Srinagar freezes at minus 3; common man struggles for basic commodities
- WATCH: MS Dhoni asks Jasprit Bumrah to go easy after he hurriedly ran out England skipper Eoin Morgan
- IND vs ENG, 2nd ODI: Yuvraj Singh silences critics with 14th ODI hundred, fourth against England — WATCH
- WATCH: How MS Dhoni saved Yuvraj Singh's wicket with another successful DRS review
- India vs England: After Virender Sehwag, Sachin Tendulkar gives Piers Morgan cricketing gyan
- Donald Trump's Inauguration Day: As it happened