CPI(M) activist killed in Maoist attack
Jhargram: Suspected Maoists shot dead a CPI(M) member at Jagannathpur in West Midnapore district late Sunday night.
Police said Kenaram Mudi (50), member of CPI(M) local committee, was dragged out from his home by four-five armed youths at around 11 pm and shot at from point blank range.
The group left posters bearing the name of CPI (Maoists) beside his body.
The posters said Mudi was given the "extreme punishment as earlier resolved in the people`s court" and warned of similar consequences for "other party members
involved in similar anti-people practices."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Nawaz Sharif's dream of making Kashmir a terror hell will never come true, says Sushma Swaraj
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop good communication skills for a successful life?
- Curfew lifted from 4 districts of Kashmir valley
- Recently launched Pokemon Go gaining extreme popularity among users
- Rajnath Singh meets J&K CM Mehbooba Mufti to discuss current situation in valley