CPI(M) for more `direct action` against Trinamool govt
Kolkata: In a bid to rejuvenate party cadres before the coming Lok Sabha polls, the CPI(M) today called for more "direct action" against the "misrule" of the Trinamool Congress regime.
"The state government has completed 32 months in office. We think it`s time for them to answer. So from now, we will launch a more direct, active and massive action in the coming days," CPI(M) central committee member Gautam Deb said.
Deb`s comment of "direct action" comes when the party has been going through tough times in the recent polls, after facing a drubbing in the hands of the ruling Trinamool.
"Initially, we have been going slow on various issues against the Trinamool. It was a conscious decision. But from now on, we won`t do that. We will launch a more intense agitation against the TMC," Deb said.
The CPI(M) has organised a rally in Kolkata tomorrow to protest against various issue of the ruling Trinamool Congress.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Zee Media Exclusive: A reality check on public opinion on notes ban!
- DNA: Analysis of the letter written by defence minister to Kolkata CM?
- DNA: Is political system root cause of corruption in the country?
- Note ban: One month on, long queues continue at banks, ATMs
- PoK erupts with 'azadi' slogans; Pakistan Army brutally thrashes protesters
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video
- Aamir Khan as Mahavir Singh Phogat in 'Dangal' title track looks phenomenal!