CPI(M) releases booklets against `misrule` of TMC
Kolkata: In a bid to counter the ruling Trinamool Congress, the opposition CPI(M) on Wednesday released seven booklets on atrocities against women to promises made by Mamata Banerjee during her stint as railway minister.
"We have decided to release these seven booklets on various issues so that the people can know the truth," CPI(M) state secretary Biman Bose said.
The books also dealt with Nandigram, the claims of the Trinamool Congress government of restoring peace in Darjeeling and steps taken by it for the development of minorities.
"Lot of things were said about Nandigram. This book deals with the truth. Lot of things were talked about on junglemahal and Darjeeling, people should know what is the truth," said Bose.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- Acrimonious remarks of political leaders during UP elections
- UP polls: When fans played spoilsport for SP star campaigner Dimple Yadav
- Have political parties diverted from development agenda in UP elections?
- Pakistan cancels licenses of weapons issued to Hafiz Saeed and his aides
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- BMC exit poll: BJP predicted to score big in neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena
- How Kashmiris use children for 'meri jaan Pakistan' type 'freedom struggle' - WATCH
- Reliance Jio Prime Membership at Rs 99: All you need to know about the plan
- 'Intolerance brigade' attacks Zee News' #FatehKaFatwa host Tarek Fateh - WATCH