Debjani, Sudipto properties to be posted in police websites
Kolkata: The amount of property amassed by Sudipto Sen, the chairman of the Saradha Group, which has been accused of duping thousands of investors, will be made public by the police.
"We are planning to make public the amount of money that Sen and his associate Debjani Mukherjee has made from ponzi schemes. We are waiting for a court order to do it," DC (DD) Bidhanagar City Police, Arnab Ghosh told a news agency.
Police sources said that the information about Sen`s property and money made from ponzi schemes would be uploaded in the website of Bidhanagar Police and state police.
Saradha group chairman Sudipto Sen, along with two others Debjani Mukherjee and Arvind Singh Chauhan are currently in 14 days` police custody.
The police have already seized documents relating to the property of the Saradha Group.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 100 cr reward for PM Modi's arrest
- Zee Media exclusive interview with victim of Uber molestation
- Maggi samples found unsafe: Delhi government
- DNA: Analysis of Vijay Mallya's 'fund transfer formula'
- IMD forecasts 'deficient' Monsoon, drought-like conditions expected
- Was asked to call Sunanda Pushkar’s death `natural`: AIIMS doctor
- Maggi row: Delhi registers case against Nestle, Kerala withdraws stock from govt stores
- Rahul Gandhi hails BR Ambedkar, takes potshot at Modi-led NDA govt over IIT Madras row
- From being the ‘Dabangg’ girl to ‘Akira’ - Sonakshi Sinha’s journey so far
- China ship carrying 458 on board sinks in Yangtze River: Five dead, hundreds missing