Debjani, Sudipto properties to be posted in police websites
Kolkata: The amount of property amassed by Sudipto Sen, the chairman of the Saradha Group, which has been accused of duping thousands of investors, will be made public by the police.
"We are planning to make public the amount of money that Sen and his associate Debjani Mukherjee has made from ponzi schemes. We are waiting for a court order to do it," DC (DD) Bidhanagar City Police, Arnab Ghosh told a news agency.
Police sources said that the information about Sen`s property and money made from ponzi schemes would be uploaded in the website of Bidhanagar Police and state police.
Saradha group chairman Sudipto Sen, along with two others Debjani Mukherjee and Arvind Singh Chauhan are currently in 14 days` police custody.
The police have already seized documents relating to the property of the Saradha Group.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Pakistan behind increasing train accidents in India?
- DNA: Beaten by mob in Kolkata, US NRI vows never to return in India
- When will democracy get freedom from dynasty politics?
- Delhi: Taxi driver dies as BMW rams into car near IIT
- DNA: Has bad time started for American 'media' after Donald Trump became US President?
- WATCH: Epic Staredown between Goldberg, The Undertaker and Brock Lesnar at WWE Raw
- Jallikattu stir: As it happened on Monday
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS
- Jaya and Amitabh Bachchan living separately: Amar Singh makes shocking revelations