Debjani, Sudipto properties to be posted in police websites
Kolkata: The amount of property amassed by Sudipto Sen, the chairman of the Saradha Group, which has been accused of duping thousands of investors, will be made public by the police.
"We are planning to make public the amount of money that Sen and his associate Debjani Mukherjee has made from ponzi schemes. We are waiting for a court order to do it," DC (DD) Bidhanagar City Police, Arnab Ghosh told a news agency.
Police sources said that the information about Sen`s property and money made from ponzi schemes would be uploaded in the website of Bidhanagar Police and state police.
Saradha group chairman Sudipto Sen, along with two others Debjani Mukherjee and Arvind Singh Chauhan are currently in 14 days` police custody.
The police have already seized documents relating to the property of the Saradha Group.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Exiled Kashmiri Pandits share their heart wrenching stories
- Basic ideals of Constitution are in danger: Sonia Gandhi
- PM Modi greets nation on occasion of first Constitution Day
- Manjula Vaghela's journey: From rag picker to head of a firm with Rs 1 cr turnover!
- Indian Army faces shortage of field firing ranges in J&K
- Woman commits suicide after heated discussion with husband over Aamir Khan's intolerance remark
- Eat smart to slow down ageing and increase longevity!
- Intolerance issue: Those attacking me are only proving my point, says Aamir Khan – Read full statement
- Setback to Kejriwal-led AAP as MLA Akhilesh Tripathi arrested in riot case
- 10 interesting facts about Constitution which every Indian must know