Debjani, Sudipto properties to be posted in police websites
Kolkata: The amount of property amassed by Sudipto Sen, the chairman of the Saradha Group, which has been accused of duping thousands of investors, will be made public by the police.
"We are planning to make public the amount of money that Sen and his associate Debjani Mukherjee has made from ponzi schemes. We are waiting for a court order to do it," DC (DD) Bidhanagar City Police, Arnab Ghosh told a news agency.
Police sources said that the information about Sen`s property and money made from ponzi schemes would be uploaded in the website of Bidhanagar Police and state police.
Saradha group chairman Sudipto Sen, along with two others Debjani Mukherjee and Arvind Singh Chauhan are currently in 14 days` police custody.
The police have already seized documents relating to the property of the Saradha Group.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Security guard beats woman journalist publicly in Pakistan
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; 7 Pak Rangers killed, BSF jawan injured
- ISIS terrorists escape Mosul disguised in women's clothing
- J&K: Suspected Pakistani spy arrested in Samba district
- DNA: Reporting on war against ISIS in Mosul
- Hema Malini did not accept land for dance academy: Government to HC
- LIVE Cricket Score, IND vs NZ, 3rd ODI: Kohli-Dhoni stand keeps India in hunt
- Seven Pak rangers, one militant killed in retaliatory firing by BSF on Jammu border
- Samajwadi Party feud LIVE: After his sacking, Ramgopal Yadav writes to Mulayam, says 'you're surrounded by evil forces'
- 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' row: Raj Thackeray says Rs 5 crore 'penance' for signing Pakistani artistes