Debjani, Sudipto properties to be posted in police websites
Kolkata: The amount of property amassed by Sudipto Sen, the chairman of the Saradha Group, which has been accused of duping thousands of investors, will be made public by the police.
"We are planning to make public the amount of money that Sen and his associate Debjani Mukherjee has made from ponzi schemes. We are waiting for a court order to do it," DC (DD) Bidhanagar City Police, Arnab Ghosh told a news agency.
Police sources said that the information about Sen`s property and money made from ponzi schemes would be uploaded in the website of Bidhanagar Police and state police.
Saradha group chairman Sudipto Sen, along with two others Debjani Mukherjee and Arvind Singh Chauhan are currently in 14 days` police custody.
The police have already seized documents relating to the property of the Saradha Group.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Australian PM says won't back former leader Rudd for top UN job
- Hillary Clinton unfit to lead US; our way of life is under threat from radical Islam: Donald Trump
- Kathmandu Valley to observe chariot festival today
- Infiltration, terror attacks to figure prominently when Rajnath Singh travels to Pakistan next month
- Majithia defamation case: Arvind Kejriwal gets bail in defamation case in Punjab