Doctor held on molestation charge in West Bengal
Kolkata: A doctor was on Friday arrested for allegedly molesting a girl patient while doing a medical check-up at state-run MR Bangur hospital, police said.
Manish Kumar was arrested after the family members of the 17-year-old girl complained that the doctor had molested her while performing a medical check-up on her last night.
Police said that the girl was admitted to the hospital on September 10 with complaints of vomiting and headache.
The arrested doctor was produced in a city court.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Here's what Islamic State captors told Indian teachers
- Pakistan releases 163 Indian fishermen as goodwill gesture
- Drishyam earns Rs 17 cr in 2 days, Bajrangi clocks Rs 283 cr
- Two Indians freed from ISIS captivity in Libya to head home, fate of other two unknown
- Washington Mayor calls Michelle Obama 'gorilla face', says 'she is attractive only to monkey man Barack'