Doctor held on molestation charge in West Bengal
Kolkata: A doctor was on Friday arrested for allegedly molesting a girl patient while doing a medical check-up at state-run MR Bangur hospital, police said.
Manish Kumar was arrested after the family members of the 17-year-old girl complained that the doctor had molested her while performing a medical check-up on her last night.
Police said that the girl was admitted to the hospital on September 10 with complaints of vomiting and headache.
The arrested doctor was produced in a city court.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Delhi on terror radar? This week's bus explosion in Haryana hints at 'something big'
- Lionel Messi due to go on trial in Spain for tax fraud
- Get up-close with Datsun Redi Go: Watch review
- Speed trial of Spanish-built Talgo train conducted on Bareilly-Moradabad rail route
- The never-ending vigil for millions yearning to bury their dead