Drubbing awaits CPI-M in Kerala & WB: KPCC chief
Thiruvananthapuram: A severe drubbing is in store
for CPI-M in West Bengal and Kerala as the people in these states were keen on ending the anti-people rule of the Left, Kerala PCC president Ramesh Chennithala said Friday.
"The CPI-M has been functioning like a corporate house for
the last five years, completely ignoring the people who voted
it to power. The assembly polls will be used by the voters
to give a befitting reply to the party", Chennithala told a
In Kerala the Congress-led UDF would sweep the April 13
polls lifting over 100 seats in the 140-member House, he said.
Dismissing the suggestion that "Achuthanandan" factor would help the LDF, Chennithala said there was no such factor as the government headed by him had nothing to boast of.
"While Achuthanandan waxed eloquent on corruption, he has
run away from even giving reply to charges levelled by the
opposition against he and his government", Chennithala said.
He alleged that LDF was running its campaign on huge funds
given by a lottery tycoon who made a big fortune through
fraudulent operations of lotteries of other states.
If voted to power, the UDF government would immediately
seek a CBI probe into the irregularities in the operation of
Asked about the significance of his candidature in the
polls, Chennithala said he was not aiming at any big post
as his sole objective was to ensure a splendid victory for
For more news in Malayalam, click www.zeemalayalam.com
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Zee Media Exclusive: A reality check on public opinion on notes ban!
- DNA: Analysis of the letter written by defence minister to Kolkata CM?
- DNA: Is political system root cause of corruption in the country?
- Note ban: One month on, long queues continue at banks, ATMs
- PoK erupts with 'azadi' slogans; Pakistan Army brutally thrashes protesters
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video
- Virat Kohli makes fun of Alastair Cook after England exhaust both DRS wrongly, watch video