Duggal reviews internal security in West Bengal
Kolkata: The security situation in West
Bengal was on Friday reviewed by Chairman of Internal Security
Challenges group, VK Duggal.
The former Home Secretary held a high-level meeting with
senior officials of the WB government and various security
agencies to assess the security situation.
"We are going to all states to assess the situation
relating to internal security," Duggal told newsmen after the
To a question whether sensitive issues like Left-Wing
Extremism was discussed in the meeting, Duggal said, "We have
discussed everything with regard to internal security in the
presence of all security agencies of the state and the Centre,
besides state administration."
Among those present in the meeting were WB Chief
Secretary Samar Ghosh, Home Secretary GD Gautama, DGP
Naparajit Mukherjee, Kolkata Police Commissioner RK
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's first speech as Uttar Pradesh CM in Gorakhpur
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's speech at Gorakhnath temple
- Yogi Adityanath to visit Gorakhpur for first time today after becoming UP CM
- DNA: Analysing the 'no first use' nuclear policy of India
- Amit Shah addresses BJP's mega convention in Delhi
- Is this for real: Ajinkya Rahane bizarre shot went for six, concerned Virat Kohli settles with smile — WATCH
- WATCH: Skipper Virat Kohli carries drinks for Team India
- WATCH: Tom Latham takes IMPOSSIBLE catch to dismiss Faf du Plessis
- Mohanlal's 'Manyam Puli' has a BREATHTAKING scene where TIGER attacks a boy! WATCH 'Pulimurugan' clip
- Kapil Sharma-Sunil Grover fight: Will it be a shutdown for 'The Kapil Sharma Show'?