Enhanced allowance to cops in 7 police stations
Midnapore (WB): Policemen posted in seven
naxal affected police stations of West Midnapore district
would get 30 per cent enhanced security allowance, a senior
police officer said on Sunday.
West Midnapore, Superintendent of Police, Manoj Verma
said policemen posted in - Belpahari, Lalgarh, Jamboni,
Binpur, Jhargram, Salboni and Goaltore - would now get 30 per
cent enhanced security allowance with effect from this month.
The areas under the seven police stations had witnessed a
lot of Maoist violence.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mikhail emailed sister Sheena Bora's resignation letter: Report
- Watch: Wife catches husband with his girlfriend at Goa Airport
- Shiv Sena announces award of 2 lakh for Hindu families with 5 kids
- Sheena Bora murder: DNA sample to reveal the truth
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: There are no shortcuts to success, says Dr Chandra
- Know box-office report of Saif-Katrina's 'Phantom'
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukerjea's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna, driver taken to Raigad to recreate crime scene
- Wife catches husband along with his girlfriend at Goa airport, video goes viral – Watch
- Bihar polls 2015: Lalu pacifies 'upset' Mulayam ahead of Mahagatbandhan rally, offers 5 seats to SP
- Sheena murder case: Villager helps locate spot where body was buried