Enhanced allowance to cops in 7 police stations
Midnapore (WB): Policemen posted in seven
naxal affected police stations of West Midnapore district
would get 30 per cent enhanced security allowance, a senior
police officer said on Sunday.
West Midnapore, Superintendent of Police, Manoj Verma
said policemen posted in - Belpahari, Lalgarh, Jamboni,
Binpur, Jhargram, Salboni and Goaltore - would now get 30 per
cent enhanced security allowance with effect from this month.
The areas under the seven police stations had witnessed a
lot of Maoist violence.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Vyapam Scam: IMA president Sudhir Tiwari fears life threat
- Vyapam Scam: Mystery over journalist Akshay Singh's death continues
- Jhansi police launches ‘Citizen Cop’ android app
- Kailash Vijayvargiya on Akshay Singh's death: Is a journalist bigger than me?
- Exclusive chat with Ranchi's visually challenged singer Tumpa Kumari
- Vyapam scam: MP medical college dean found dead in hotel, body sent for post-mortem
- Photographer captures International Space Station flying across moon
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader
- 'Selfie with daughter' controversy: Bollywood supports Shruti Seth
- Shahid Kapoor marriage: 500 guests have been invited for the wedding, says card designer