Enhanced allowance to cops in 7 police stations
Midnapore (WB): Policemen posted in seven
naxal affected police stations of West Midnapore district
would get 30 per cent enhanced security allowance, a senior
police officer said on Sunday.
West Midnapore, Superintendent of Police, Manoj Verma
said policemen posted in - Belpahari, Lalgarh, Jamboni,
Binpur, Jhargram, Salboni and Goaltore - would now get 30 per
cent enhanced security allowance with effect from this month.
The areas under the seven police stations had witnessed a
lot of Maoist violence.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- BJP likely to form next govt in Bihar: Mulayam Singh
- Haryana minister Krishan Bedi mocks Modi's 'Swachh Bharat Abhiyan'
- Shiv Sena spills ink on ORF chairperson Sudheendra Kulkarni's face
- Bihar Polls: Lalu Yadav's controversial tweet against Karpoori Thakur and PM Modi
- Hafiz Saeed teaching terrorism to children in Pakistan
- ISL 2015: Atletico de Kolkata vs Kerala Blasters - Preview
- Aarushi Talwar's grandfather breaks silence, writes open letter – Read
- 2015 Bihar Assembly Elections: 57% voting in first phase, women voters outnumber men
- Bigg Boss double trouble: Four lovebirds, one former couple inside the house
- Five ways to get pregnant fast!