Enhanced allowance to cops in 7 police stations
Midnapore (WB): Policemen posted in seven
naxal affected police stations of West Midnapore district
would get 30 per cent enhanced security allowance, a senior
police officer said on Sunday.
West Midnapore, Superintendent of Police, Manoj Verma
said policemen posted in - Belpahari, Lalgarh, Jamboni,
Binpur, Jhargram, Salboni and Goaltore - would now get 30 per
cent enhanced security allowance with effect from this month.
The areas under the seven police stations had witnessed a
lot of Maoist violence.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Intolerance issue: Proud to be Indian, won't leave country, says Aamir Khan
- Watch: Chicago cop shoots a 17-year-old black man 16 times
- Army camp attacked in J&K's Kupwara; three JeM terrorists, one civilian killed
- Aamir Khan's remarks on intolerance stir controversy; BJP slams, film fraternity split
- WATCH: Rahul Gandhi asks 'Is Swachh Bharat working', Mount Carmel girls yell 'Yessss'