Enhanced allowance to cops in 7 police stations
Midnapore (WB): Policemen posted in seven
naxal affected police stations of West Midnapore district
would get 30 per cent enhanced security allowance, a senior
police officer said on Sunday.
West Midnapore, Superintendent of Police, Manoj Verma
said policemen posted in - Belpahari, Lalgarh, Jamboni,
Binpur, Jhargram, Salboni and Goaltore - would now get 30 per
cent enhanced security allowance with effect from this month.
The areas under the seven police stations had witnessed a
lot of Maoist violence.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: APJ Abdul Kalam's last journey, India bids a tearful adieu
- DNA : Justice delivered; India hangs 1993 Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon
- Exclusive interview with Usman Majid, MLA, J&K Congress
- Four Indians kidnapped in Libya; Islamic State hand suspected
- Parties should be united against terrorism, says Rajnath Singh
- Why did you choose Smriti Irani as HRD minister? Congress leader asks PM Narendra Modi
- Yakub Memon: The two men who lead police to 'House of Memons'
- Watch video: The epic battle between 'Machli' tigress and a 14-foot-long crocodile!
- Rajnath slams UPA for coining 'Hindu terrorists', Congress accuses BJP of playing politics on terror
- Cristiano Ronaldo great, but Lionel Messi is greatest: Xavi Hernandez