Equipment of CSP parachutes down in Nadia
Kalyani (WB): Equipment on a parachute of
the Indian Centre for Space Physics headquartered in Kolkata
fell at Birpur in Nadia district on Thursday, police sources said.
The local people of Birpur informed the Nakashipara
police station and the police recovered two small boxes and
the parachute, the sources said.
Later it was revealed that the equipment belonged to
the Indian Centre for Space Physics which collected data for
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- DNA: Why did Navjot Singh Sidhu call BJP 'Kaikeyi’, Congress ‘Kaushalya’?
- 38-year-old arrested for ‘raping’ minors in Delhi; assaulted over 600 girls
- BJP announces 149 names in first list of candidates for UP elections
- DNA: Analysis of insensitivity shown by political leaders over rising poverty in India
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- China's NSG stand is neither fair nor transparent, says Defence Expert
- Bengaluru pips Silicon Valley to become world's most dynamic city
- Army orders modern helmets for jawans, can withstand bullets fired from short range
- Zaira Wasim Trolled: Ashamed that she had to apologise, says Gautam Gambhir