Examinees agitate for lack of question paper
Howrah: The examinees who came to take examination for recruitment of teachers in West Bengal government-aided schools agitated when 211 of them did not get question papers at an examination centre at Bagnan in Howrah district.
Subdivisional Officer (SDO) Sujay Acharya said that there was a shortage of 211 question papers of examination conducted by School Service Commission at the examination centre at Bagnan Adarsha Balika Vidyalaya.
Out of 632 candidates, 211 did not get question papers and the examination had to be stopped, sources said.
The candidates agitated in the school premises and police and Rapid Action Force personnel had to be called in to maintain peace there, the police said.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists: Farooq Abdullah
- Woman cop transferred within 24 hours of spat with Haryana minister Anil Vij
- It's a reality, Muslim youths from South India more attracted to ISIS: Kiren Rijiju
- PM Narendra Modi meets journalists at Diwali Milan
- Sheena Bora murder: Why did Indrani send servant to Kolkata to get illegal drugs?