Examinees agitate for lack of question paper
Howrah: The examinees who came to take examination for recruitment of teachers in West Bengal government-aided schools agitated when 211 of them did not get question papers at an examination centre at Bagnan in Howrah district.
Subdivisional Officer (SDO) Sujay Acharya said that there was a shortage of 211 question papers of examination conducted by School Service Commission at the examination centre at Bagnan Adarsha Balika Vidyalaya.
Out of 632 candidates, 211 did not get question papers and the examination had to be stopped, sources said.
The candidates agitated in the school premises and police and Rapid Action Force personnel had to be called in to maintain peace there, the police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Heart-wrenching reality of Kashmiri pandits
- DNA: Bengaluru's Mount Carmel college students show country's ideology to Rahul Gandhi
- Proud to be an Indian, no plans to leave the country, says Aamir Khan
- Rahul Gandhi's embarrassment in front of Bengaluru college students
- DNA: Aamir Khan clarifies his love towards nation but sticks to previous statement
- Yuvraj Singh completes 8000 runs in first class cricket
- Eat smart to slow down ageing and increase longevity!
- Intolerance issue: Those attacking me are only proving my point, says Aamir Khan – Read full statement
- Woman commits suicide after heated discussion with husband over Aamir Khan's intolerance remark
- Delhi gang-rape: Show juvenile rapist's face to the world, demand Nirbhaya's parents