Expedite land acquisition for NH-34: NHAI to WB Govt
Kolkata: The National Highway Authority
of India (NHAI) will widen the NH-34 from Barasat to Siliguri
in West Bengal on schedule if the West Bengal government
helped it acquire the required land.
Chief Secretary Ardhendu Sen who met NHAI Chairman
Brijeshwar Singh told reporters that the state government was
looking into how it could help the NHAI.
The NHAI chairman has been asked to speed up the work
on the Kolaghat bridge, widening of the Haldia-Kolaghat
National Highway (NH-41), the highway connecting Falakata and
Dhupguri, and the Panagarh bypass, Sen said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Intermediate Examination (Arts) Result 2016 will be declared today on 29th May 2016 at 2:00 pm
- Class 10th (Matric) Exam Result 2016 will be declared today on 29th May 2016 at 12: 00 pm
- Putin vows Russian retaliation over US missile shield in Europe
- More than 2,000 boat migrants rescued off Italy, 45 dead
- Trump rules out US presidential debate with Sanders