Explosive materials seized from Jhargram
Jhargram: The joint security forces
on Tuesday seized explosives used in the manufacture of landmines
by Maoists from Dharampurunder Lalgarh police station area
in West Midnapore district on Tuesday.
Police sources said that 15 kg of explosive material was
found from Bomisol jungle in Jhargram subdivision.
The forces also conducted searches at Kalabani,
Birihandi and ladabohora areas.
Meanwhile, the trinamool Congress Chhatra Parishad
members of the Raj College here took out a silent procession
to protest the killing of two Trinamool Congress workers, Ajit
Singh Sardar and Baku Singh Sardar at Ghatbera in Purulia
district last night.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Aware of Chinese submarine deployment at Balochistan's Gwadar port, says Navy chief
- Like SAARC, should India boycott Pak in Heart of Asia conference?
- 'Heart of Asia' Conference begins in Amritsar; Sartaj Aziz to pay a visit on Sunday
- Panel discussion over Mamata Banerjee's false allegations on Indian Army for political gains
- Watch: Reports on final deal of M-777 tanks between India and America
- Rs 14,000 crore default case: Gujarat businessman detained, says money belongs to politicians, babus
- Newly-wed couple Yuvraj Singh and Hazel Keech perform `bhangra` at Goa airport – Viral video
- Gujarat man who disclosed Rs 14,000 crore unaccounted wealth goes missing
- Rahul Dravid heaps praise on Virat Kohli, R Ashwin; calls duo modern cricket legends
- Indian Army makes major changes in recruitment process – Click here to get updated information