Farooq Abdullah hospitalised
Jammu: Union Minister and National Conference President Farooq Abdullah was on Friday hospitalized after suffering a bout of vomiting.
73-year-old Abdullah, Union Minister for New and Renewable Energy, was on his way to Kala Kendra to attend a function in Vikram Chowk area of the city, when he suffered a
bout of vomiting. He was rushed to Gandhi Nagar hospital, officials said.
Doctors hospitalised him and some tests have been conducted on him, they said, adding that he was put on a drip immediately.
The condition of Abdullah is stable, doctors at the hospital said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader
- Shahid Kapoor marriage: 500 guests have been invited for the wedding, says card designer
- Shahid Kapoor-Mira Rajput wedding: Check out their first picture as a couple!
- Vyapam scam: After over 45 deaths, can Shivraj Singh Chouhan resist CBI probe?
- Vyapam scam: Congress accuses MP CM of 'misleading' people, demands his resignation