Fire in TMC standing committee office

A portion of the office of the Standing Committee of Thane Municipal Corporation was gutted in the fire Friday morning.

Thane: A portion of the office of the
Standing Committee of Thane Municipal Corporation was gutted in the fire Friday morning.

Fire Brigade sources said the fire broke out in the
ante-chamber of the Committee Chairman Ganesh Salvi at about 9
am.

Vinayak Jadhav (45), a security guard, complained of
suffocation and nausea and was admitted to the CSC Hospital at
Kalwa.
The fire was put out quickly. Short-circuit could be the
reason, officials said.

PTI

By continuing to use the site, you agree to the use of cookies. You can find out more by clicking this link

Close