Five children injured in bomb blast in WB
Barasat: At least five children were injured on Tuesday when a bomb they mistook as a ball went off at Haroa in North 24-Parganas district.
The police said the bomb exploded when they children at Pukuria village were playing with the bomb mistaking it as handmade ball.
The injured children, including a girl, belonging to 7-10 years in age were taken to a local hospital and they were released after first aid.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Here's what Islamic State captors told Indian teachers
- Washington Mayor calls Michelle Obama 'gorilla face', says 'she is attractive only to monkey man Barack'
- 'Baahubali' becomes first non-Hindi film to cross Rs 500 crore
- 'Bajrangi Bhaijaan' impact: Govt agrees to help deaf-and-dumb Indian girl stranded in Pakistan
- Govt doesn't want you to even watch porn in private, blocks over 800 sites