Five IAS officials of West Bengal transferred
Kolkata: In a major reshuffle, five IAS officials in West Bengal cadre were on Monday transferred in the state.
State Forest Secretary Subesh Das has been transferred to the Administrative Training Institute (ATI) as its Director, while the ATI DG R K Vats would now act as Additional Director of the ATI, the state secretariat officials said here today.
State Environment Secretary Trilochan Singh has been transferred to Raj Bhavan as Principal Secretary to the Governor M K Narayanan replacing Chandan Sinha who has been asked to take over as Environment Secretary with additional charge of Forest.
State Technical Education Secretary Hridyesh Mohan has been asked to take over additional charges of Biotechnology, Science and Technology, which was under Trilochan Singh as additional charges, the officials said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jawaharlal Nehru's Wikipedia page edited from govt IP address; Congress seeks PM Modi's reply
- No liberal approach, mediation or compromise in rape cases: Supreme Court
- Lalitgate: Centre denies deal with Congress over Sushma Swaraj, Vasundhara Raje
- Parliamentary panel recommends 100% salary hike for MPs, health benefits for grandchildren
- Lalitgate: BJP helping fugitives, law breakers; PM Modi doing 'Maun Yoga', alleges Congress