Five IAS officials of West Bengal transferred
Kolkata: In a major reshuffle, five IAS officials in West Bengal cadre were on Monday transferred in the state.
State Forest Secretary Subesh Das has been transferred to the Administrative Training Institute (ATI) as its Director, while the ATI DG R K Vats would now act as Additional Director of the ATI, the state secretariat officials said here today.
State Environment Secretary Trilochan Singh has been transferred to Raj Bhavan as Principal Secretary to the Governor M K Narayanan replacing Chandan Sinha who has been asked to take over as Environment Secretary with additional charge of Forest.
State Technical Education Secretary Hridyesh Mohan has been asked to take over additional charges of Biotechnology, Science and Technology, which was under Trilochan Singh as additional charges, the officials said.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to expand your existing business
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists, says Farooq Abdullah
- Prashant Bhushan questions Arvind Kejriwal on Lokpal through press conference
- UP: DM B Chandrakala participates in anti-riots drill in Bulandshahr
- PM Modi addresses the nation during Maan Ki baat
- Sheena Bora murder: Why did Indrani send servant to Kolkata to get illegal drugs?
- Women fit only to deliver children, gender equality un-islamic: Kerala Muslim leader
- Russian MP dies while ‘having sex’ inside car - Read
- Modi govt 'promoting Brahmanism' in the name of 'Hindu Rashtravad': Arundhati Roy
- Ban on Salman Rushdie's 'The Satanic Verses' by Rajiv Gandhi govt was a mistake: P Chidambaram