Five IAS officials of West Bengal transferred
Kolkata: In a major reshuffle, five IAS officials in West Bengal cadre were on Monday transferred in the state.
State Forest Secretary Subesh Das has been transferred to the Administrative Training Institute (ATI) as its Director, while the ATI DG R K Vats would now act as Additional Director of the ATI, the state secretariat officials said here today.
State Environment Secretary Trilochan Singh has been transferred to Raj Bhavan as Principal Secretary to the Governor M K Narayanan replacing Chandan Sinha who has been asked to take over as Environment Secretary with additional charge of Forest.
State Technical Education Secretary Hridyesh Mohan has been asked to take over additional charges of Biotechnology, Science and Technology, which was under Trilochan Singh as additional charges, the officials said.
- 'Russian Doll' galaxy cluster decodes information about dark energy
- New Facebook, Messenger and Instagram apps launched for Windows 10
- Archery World Cup: Women recurve team shocks top seed Germany to make final
- India asks China to halt construction in Pakistan-occupied Kashmir
- Have scientists found the elixir of youth?