Former MLA shot dead in West Bengal
Burdwan: Former CPI (M) MLA Dilip Sarkar has been shot dead by four motor cycle borne miscreants near Assansol on Sunday.
According to the police, the four miscreants pumped bullets into Sarkar (65) when he out for his morning walk and escaped.
Sarkar had represented the Barabani constituency in Burdwan district.
Police have launched an investigation to apprehend the culprits.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- Train accident in Andhra Pradesh leaves many people dead
- UP Assembly Elections: Akhilesh Yadav releases party's manifesto
- More than 9 lakh people participated in the oath-taking ceremony of Donald Trump
- 7th Pay Commission: Central govt employees expect Committee on Allowances report in February
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- Yuvraj Singh's wife Hazel Keech suggests new middle name for hubby Yuvi following Cuttack heroics
- Bigots at it again! Mohammed Shami called un-Islamic for posting picture with dog