Four arrested for trying to sell fake Tagore Nobel
Kolkata: Four persons were arrested for trying to sell fake Nobel medallion of Rabindranath Tagore, the police said on Saturday.
The accused were arrested from Bhawanipore area of Kolkata yesterday for trying to deceive people by trying to sell fake Nobel medallion of Rabindranath Tagore, Murlidhar, DC (South) Murlidhar said.
"Those who were arrested are impostors and cheat innocent people. We have verified that it is fake medallion," he said.
The Nobel medallion of Rabindranath Tagore was stolen from Rabindra Bhavan Museum of Santiniketan in Birbhum district in 2004.
- Bhagat Singh's name termed as terrorist to be removed from DU textbook
- Ludhiana: Protest against DU for calling Bhagat Singh as terrorist in textbook
- Delhi: INTUC workers protest outside Subramanian Swamy's residence
- Special CBI court accuses Naveen Jindal for criminal conspiracy in coal scam
- Gujarat announces 10% reservation for economically backward class
- TRAGIC! Not Shahid Afridi but this Pakistani pacer has lost his first child...
- Vijay Mallya says in forced exile, no plans to return to India
- Now, 'Find Time' for your meetings using Google Calendar
- Cancel your train ticket on phone or via SMS through these easy steps
- Not getting visa? This Balaji temple can help you fly abroad