Four babies die in Malda Medical College Hospital
Malda (WB): Four new-born children died in Malda Medical College and Hospital here in this district headquarter town of Malda district.
Vice-principal of the medical college M A Rashid said the babies died since last night of broncho-pneumonia.
While two died in the Sick Neo-natal Care Unit, the other two died in general bed, he said.
Asked about complaints by parents that room heaters were not working, Rashid said that was because of prolonged power cut.
The Medical College and Hospital has been in news in recent past for frequent crib deaths.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena's diary reveals disturbed relationship with parents: DNA reports
- Shameless cheating in exams, when will Bihar learn?
- Setback for Air India as 30 Boeing 787 Dreamliner pilots resign
- Sheena case: Indrani quizzed jointly with Peter, denies killing daughter
- Trade unions` strike hits normal life across India
- Sonakshi Sinha silences Twitter troll for calling her ugly and it's epic!
- Furkan, not Tiger Memon, arrested in Pakistan
- Modi effect! Pakistan-occupied Kashmir wants to be part of India
- Sheena Bora murder saga: 12 questions that police asked Peter Mukerjea during 12-hour grilling?
- Parineeti Chopra turns 'sexy pari' for sizzling photo-shoot