Four babies die in Malda Medical College Hospital
Malda (WB): Four new-born children died in Malda Medical College and Hospital here in this district headquarter town of Malda district.
Vice-principal of the medical college M A Rashid said the babies died since last night of broncho-pneumonia.
While two died in the Sick Neo-natal Care Unit, the other two died in general bed, he said.
Asked about complaints by parents that room heaters were not working, Rashid said that was because of prolonged power cut.
The Medical College and Hospital has been in news in recent past for frequent crib deaths.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Admissions 2015: Know India's best ranking Universities
- Yasin Bhatkal calls wife from Hyderabad jail, talks of 'help from Damascus'
- Zee Media Exclusive interview with UPSC topper Ira Singhal's family
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: Is Corporate Social Responsibility nothing but a marketing gimmick?
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results; women bag top four positions
- Five guerrillas, one soldier killed near LoC
- 3rd Test, Day 2: Sri Lanka rattle Pakistan in decider
- Indian Mujahideen chief Yasin Bhatkal indicates Islamic State will help him get out of jail soon
- Missing UK schoolgirls seen carrying Kalashnikov rifle in ISIS's Raqqa?