Four Bangladeshis arrested in West Bengal
Raiganj: Four Bangladeshi youths were arrested while illegally crossing the border in North Dinajpur district of West Bengal, police said on Sunday.
The four are smugglers and had no valid documents with them, the police said, adding they were arrested last night.
They were produced at the chief judicial magistrate`s court during the day where their bail petitions were rejected.
CJM P K Sengupta remanded them to judicial custody for 14 days.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Explosion in Delhi's Naya Bazar, one killed; anti-terror wing, Special cell at spot
- This is why Cyrus Mistry was removed as Chairman of Tata Sons!
- Prompt action on border pushes Pak to offer olive branch, says both sides need to 'formalise' 2003 ceasefire
- Read letters by Ratan Tata to PM Narendra Modi and Group employees after Cyrus Mistry's ouster
- 7th Pay Commission: Committee on Allowances proposes hike in HRA for central govt employees