Four Bangladeshis arrested in West Bengal
Raiganj: Four Bangladeshi youths were arrested while illegally crossing the border in North Dinajpur district of West Bengal, police said on Sunday.
The four are smugglers and had no valid documents with them, the police said, adding they were arrested last night.
They were produced at the chief judicial magistrate`s court during the day where their bail petitions were rejected.
CJM P K Sengupta remanded them to judicial custody for 14 days.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 11-year old Odisha boy to get football training at Bayern Munich in Germany
- China warns India against deploying BrahMos cruise missile in Arunachal Pradesh
- One killed in TV channel office attack in Karachi
- Gujarat: Journalist working for local daily found dead in his Junagadh office
- Watch: How floods throw normal life out of gear across country
- Chikungunya outbreak in Delhi: Symptoms, tips to stay safe!
- Hal Shashti Vrat 2016: What is the significance of Balaram Jayanti!
- Good news for Vaishno Devi pilgrims! Shrine Board to announce new route soon - Know details
- Samsung's 1st Tizen powered 4G smartphone Z2 launched at Rs 4,590; comes with free Jio SIM
- All-new Hyundai Elantra launched in India, price starts at Rs 12.99 lakh