Four dacoits lynched in West Bengal village
Haldia: Four dacoits, who had terrorised people in Naipur village of East Midnapore district of West Bengal, were lynched and their three accomplices critically injured by irate locals.
A seven-member gang tried to attempted robbery in the village when alert people nabbed them and lynched four of them last night, police said.
While two dacoits died on the spot, the other two succumbed to their injury on way to a hospital.
Three others were admitted in a critical condition in the Contai Mahakuma hospital.
The police is in search of other gang members, who of late had caused terror in the village.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi addressing rally in Imphal
- Will Shiv Sena join hands with Congress to stop BJP from entering BMC?
- Panel discussion on Farooq Abdullah's remark on terrorists
- Report: Are mobile smartphones more unhygienic than toilet seats?
- Delhi: Three-year-old twins die after falling into washing machine in Rohini
- Ind vs Aus: Mohammed Azharuddin says Jayant Yadav and Ishant Sharma should be replaced in next Test
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's epic celebration after destroying Lahore Qalandars in Dubai
- Indian doctor rescued from ISIS recounts horror, says 'they forced me to watch videos, shot me thrice'
- Mitchell Johnson takes a dig at Anil Kumble over calling Steve O'Keefe 'steady'
- India vs Australia, 1st Test, Day 3: As it happened...