Gazette notification on Singur Bill
Kolkata: The gazette notification of the
Singur Bill, scrapping the previous Left Front government`s
deal with Tata Motors to return land to `unwilling` farmers,
was made on Tuesday.
The Singur Land Rehabilitation and Development Bill -
2011, passed by the West Bengal Assembly on June 14, received
Governor MK Narayanan`s assent yesterday.
Official sources said that a copy of the notification
would be pasted on the walls of the Tata Motors abandoned
project site at Singur shortly.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shocking update in Sheena Bora case: Indrani Mukerjea was sexually molested by her father?
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder
- A peek into Indrani Mukerjea's past
- Sheena Bora murder case: When Indrani Mukerjea broke down during questioning
- Ravi Shastri reveals truth behind MS Dhoni's sudden Test retirement!