Gazette notification on Singur Bill
Kolkata: The gazette notification of the
Singur Bill, scrapping the previous Left Front government`s
deal with Tata Motors to return land to `unwilling` farmers,
was made on Tuesday.
The Singur Land Rehabilitation and Development Bill -
2011, passed by the West Bengal Assembly on June 14, received
Governor MK Narayanan`s assent yesterday.
Official sources said that a copy of the notification
would be pasted on the walls of the Tata Motors abandoned
project site at Singur shortly.
- Imran Khan demands ‘jail’ for Nawaz; reiterates Pak PM’s resignation over Panama Papers – Video inside
- Breathtaking dance steps performed by sibling goes viral – Watch video to believe it!
- Seven of marriage party electrocuted in Telangana
- IS-linked cell in Morocco planned attack in Brussels
- NDRF says ‘fire out in 70% of affected areas’, Centre sends team to probe Uttarakhand forest fires