GJM fields Tamang murder accused for GTA poll
Darjeeling: Gorkha Janamukti Morcha (GTA) has announced the name of an accused in the killing of ABGL leader Madan Tamang as a candidate for the ensuing Gorkha Territorial Administration (GTA) poll.
The name of Dipen Malley, accused in the murder of the Akhil Bharatiya Gorkha League (ABGL) President Madan Tamang, was announced by GJM chief Bimal Gurung here yesterday.
Malley, a leader of the GJM`s youth wing, is currently in judicial custody.
Tamang was killed on May 21, 2010 in Darjeeling.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Good news bookworms! 22nd Delhi Book Fair begins on Saturday
- Zika virus may spread sexually from asymptomatic man to woman, claims study
- Delhi constable murder: All three culprits arrested
- Now KRK gets in on the act, blasts Piers Morgan for tweeting about PM Modi
- Seven killed in road accident in Uttar Pradesh's Ambedkarnagar