GJM fields Tamang murder accused for GTA poll
Darjeeling: Gorkha Janamukti Morcha (GTA) has announced the name of an accused in the killing of ABGL leader Madan Tamang as a candidate for the ensuing Gorkha Territorial Administration (GTA) poll.
The name of Dipen Malley, accused in the murder of the Akhil Bharatiya Gorkha League (ABGL) President Madan Tamang, was announced by GJM chief Bimal Gurung here yesterday.
Malley, a leader of the GJM`s youth wing, is currently in judicial custody.
Tamang was killed on May 21, 2010 in Darjeeling.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Achhe din': Residents of PM Modi's adopted village to get free electricity, work in full swing
- Siachen miracle: Lance Naik Koppad's wife terms her husband's 'news of being alive' as 'rebirth for family'
- See pic: Call for further study after discovery of baboon-like creature on Mars!
- India prays for Siachen survivor Lance Naik Hanumanthappa; PM, Army Chief visit hospital
- Drunk girl creates ruckus in Delhi's Connaught Place; arrested - Watch