GJM fields Tamang murder accused for GTA poll
Darjeeling: Gorkha Janamukti Morcha (GTA) has announced the name of an accused in the killing of ABGL leader Madan Tamang as a candidate for the ensuing Gorkha Territorial Administration (GTA) poll.
The name of Dipen Malley, accused in the murder of the Akhil Bharatiya Gorkha League (ABGL) President Madan Tamang, was announced by GJM chief Bimal Gurung here yesterday.
Malley, a leader of the GJM`s youth wing, is currently in judicial custody.
Tamang was killed on May 21, 2010 in Darjeeling.
- Steady economic growth fails to revive job market: Report
- Just 1% of population pay taxes; over 5,000 paid more than Rs 1 crore
- 17 out of 30 sectors in negative zone in March in terms of exports
- Indiabulls Real Estate cuts debt by 16% to Rs 4,617 crore in FY16
- E-vehicle maker Clean Motion to invest $10 million in India