GJM leader arrested in West Bengal
Jalpaiguri: A GJM leader was arrested from a tea garden in Mal sub-division of West Bengal`s Jalpaiguri district for damaging public property and setting on fire a car in 2012.
Police said on Monday GJM western Dooars zonal committee secretary Monish Tamang was arrested from Lis River tea estate yesterday.
He was produced at a Jalpaiguri court which remanded him to eight days in jail custody.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Opposition observes 'black day' to mark one month of demonetisation
- Zee Media Exclusive: A reality check on public opinion on notes ban!
- Panel discussion on the decision of demonetisation
- Watch shocking visuals - Speeding car rams pedestrians in Kolkata, 3 killed
- Yuvraj Singh-Hazel Keech Reception: MS Dhoni, Sourav Ganguly, Virender Sehwag attend lavish party — PHOTOS INSIDE
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- Reliance Jio effect: Airtel offers free unlimited local and STD calls with 4G data at Rs 145
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video