Governor dissolves 14th Bengal Assembly
Kolkata: West Bengal Governor M K
Narayanan has dissolved the 14th state legislative Assembly.
A Raj Bhavan statement said that in view of the
Election Commission`s notification, the Governor, in exercise
of the powers conferred on him by sub-clause (b) of Clause (2)
of Article 174 of the Constitution, has dissolved the
House with effect from yesterday.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Should army take strict action against stone pelters of J&K?
- Etawah: UP cops caught drunk while on duty
- Triple Talaq: Why AIMPLB are opposing the petitions filed in Supreme Court?
- CBI confirms Delhi health minister Satyendra Jain's indulgence in Hawala business
- DNA: Reason behind electricity crisis in India despite being power surplus nation
- The Kapil Sharma Show: No Sunday episode this weekend? Here’s why
- Kapil Sharma–Sunil Grover fallout: Kiku Sharda finally breaks silence
- Chinese national insults Indian flag, throws it in dustbin outside Noida Oppo office; massive protest takes place
- Left to die on road, pregnant Lucknow woman writes to PM Narendra Modi to end 'triple talaq', says 'I voted for BJP'
- Reliance Jio closes in on 50 million paid users