Governor dissolves 14th Bengal Assembly
Kolkata: West Bengal Governor M K
Narayanan has dissolved the 14th state legislative Assembly.
A Raj Bhavan statement said that in view of the
Election Commission`s notification, the Governor, in exercise
of the powers conferred on him by sub-clause (b) of Clause (2)
of Article 174 of the Constitution, has dissolved the
House with effect from yesterday.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: How Russian special forces Spetsnaz will end terror of ISIS
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Two J&K MLAs clash over beef party issue in Legislative Assembly
- PM Modi breaks silence on Dadri lynching incident
- DNA: 50-lane traffic jam in China during national holiday
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- FIR against Asaduddin Owaisi for posting objectionable picture of Yogi Adityanath on Facebook
- Bihar has to choose between 'jungle raj' and 'vikas Raj': Narendra Modi
- Salman Khan's songs: Best five!
- Shocking! Saudi employer chops off Indian maid's hands