Guwahati-bound Brahmaputra Mail has close shave
Malda: Within 24 hours of
Brahmaputra Mail colliding with a goods train, another
Guwahati-bound Brahmaputra Mail had a close shave on Thursday when
it hit a trolley van on the tracks at Adina station in Malda
"The incident happened when railway staff were
carrying out maintenance work on the tracks. Seeing the
speeding train coming, the railway workers shifted the tools
from the trolley and the train hit the trolley on the tracks,"
Divisional Railway Manager of Malda Harsh Kumar said.
One spring of a wheel broke by the impact of the
accident after the driver slammed emergency brake, sources
said. Nobody was injured in the accident, officials said.
Six railway employees have been suspended for
deriliction of duty, Kumar said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Revealed - How Indian Army hit terror camps across LoC!
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- India used 'Cartosat 2c' satellite in surgical strikes against Pakistan
- Panel discussion on Hafiz Saeed's reaction after Indian Army surgical strikes
- DNA: Inside story of Indian Army's surgical strikes across LoC
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- After threatening Zee News, Hafiz Saeed says PM Modi, Ajit Doval staged `surgical strike drama'
- Who is Chandu Babulal Chauhan and why India wants to bring him back from Pakistan - Read