Handicapped girl uses feet to write board exams
Howrah: Where there is a will, there is a
way -- this adage was proved right once again today by a 16-
year-old girl handicap girl here.
Subhadro Bhowmick, a student of PNS High School in
Bagnan area, wrote her class X board exams using her feet in
Howrah district, school headmaster Sanjit Sengupta said.
"Special arrangements have been made for her during
the exams. Her writing speed is comparable to other students,"
About 9,47,495 students are appearing for the
Madhyamik examination which began today.
A resident of Sreerampur village in Ulberia area,
Subhadro was born without her left hand while the right one
had a defect, making her depend on her feet to write.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sonakshi Sinha silences Twitter troll for calling her ugly and it's epic!
- Furkan, not Tiger Memon, arrested in Pakistan
- Sheena Bora murder case: Peter Mukerjea's statement recorded, police search his Worli residence
- Modi effect! Pakistan-occupied Kashmir wants to be part of India
- Rafiabad encounter ends with one terrorist dead; an Army jawan also martyred