Handicapped girl uses feet to write board exams
Howrah: Where there is a will, there is a
way -- this adage was proved right once again today by a 16-
year-old girl handicap girl here.
Subhadro Bhowmick, a student of PNS High School in
Bagnan area, wrote her class X board exams using her feet in
Howrah district, school headmaster Sanjit Sengupta said.
"Special arrangements have been made for her during
the exams. Her writing speed is comparable to other students,"
About 9,47,495 students are appearing for the
Madhyamik examination which began today.
A resident of Sreerampur village in Ulberia area,
Subhadro was born without her left hand while the right one
had a defect, making her depend on her feet to write.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 100 cr reward for PM Modi's arrest
- DNA: Captain Saurabh Kalia's torture at the hands of Pakistani Army
- DNA: Govt tests Maggi noodle samples from all states
- Zee Media exclusive interview with victim of Uber molestation
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 1 billion reward for PM Modi's arrest
- Was asked to call Sunanda Pushkar’s death `natural`: AIIMS doctor
- From being the ‘Dabangg’ girl to ‘Akira’ - Sonakshi Sinha’s journey so far
- Maggi row: Delhi registers case against Nestle, Kerala withdraws stock from govt stores
- China ship carrying 458 on board sinks in Yangtze River: Five dead, hundreds missing