Handicapped girl uses feet to write board exams
Howrah: Where there is a will, there is a
way -- this adage was proved right once again today by a 16-
year-old girl handicap girl here.
Subhadro Bhowmick, a student of PNS High School in
Bagnan area, wrote her class X board exams using her feet in
Howrah district, school headmaster Sanjit Sengupta said.
"Special arrangements have been made for her during
the exams. Her writing speed is comparable to other students,"
About 9,47,495 students are appearing for the
Madhyamik examination which began today.
A resident of Sreerampur village in Ulberia area,
Subhadro was born without her left hand while the right one
had a defect, making her depend on her feet to write.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Are political parties playing vote politics in the name of cow-security? - Part II
- Are political parties playing vote politics in the name of cow-security? - Part III
- Are political parties playing vote politics in the name of cow-security? - Part IV
- Are political parties playing vote politics in the name of cow-security? - Part V
- Narsingh Yadav doping controversy: Who's to blame?
- US Presidential Elections: Why Barack Obama warned Democrats to 'stay worried' about Donald Trump
- Shot putter Inderjeet Singh passes second dope test; NADA awaits July 10 and 11 results
- US Presidential Elections: I've nothing to do with Russia, says Donald Trump as Democrats accuse Moscow of helping him
- M&M incorporates Mahindra Airways as wholly-owned subsidiary
- Airtel proposes Rs 30 crore annual package to Sunil Mittal