Hotelier and chit fund company owner commits suicide
Diamond Harbour: A hotelier who also ran a chit fund company in South 24 Parganas district allegedly committed suicide, police sources said.
Ajit Seal (60) who owned two hotels and also ran a chit fund company -- Aparupa, was found hanging from the ceiling in a room of his hotel at Falta late last night, the sources said.
Seal owned two hotels at Falta and Bishnupur near Joka in South 24 Parganas district and was also the South 24 Paraganas district Hotel Owners Association secretary.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 100 cr reward for PM Modi's arrest
- DNA: Captain Saurabh Kalia's torture at the hands of Pakistani Army
- India's second deadliest heatwave kills more than 2000 people
- DNA: Govt tests Maggi noodle samples from all states
- Zee Media exclusive interview with victim of Uber molestation
- Anti-minority remarks by Sangh Parivar leaders 'uncalled for': Narendra Modi
- Was asked to call Sunanda Pushkar’s death `natural`: AIIMS doctor
- From being the ‘Dabangg’ girl to ‘Akira’ - Sonakshi Sinha’s journey so far
- China ship carrying 458 on board sinks in Yangtze River: Five dead, hundreds missing