Hotelier and chit fund company owner commits suicide
Diamond Harbour: A hotelier who also ran a chit fund company in South 24 Parganas district allegedly committed suicide, police sources said.
Ajit Seal (60) who owned two hotels and also ran a chit fund company -- Aparupa, was found hanging from the ceiling in a room of his hotel at Falta late last night, the sources said.
Seal owned two hotels at Falta and Bishnupur near Joka in South 24 Parganas district and was also the South 24 Paraganas district Hotel Owners Association secretary.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analyzing the impact of secret data leak of Scorpene submarine on India's security
- DNA: Analyzing the impact of secret data leak of Scorpene submarine on India's security Part II
- DNA: Analyzing the possible hands indulged in Scorpene Submarine data leak
- DNA: Analyzing the media coverage on Kashmir violence
- DNA: PM Modi's photos and Indian flag raised during protests in Balochistan
- Delhi: Driver held for creating girls' fake social media profiles
- Eng vs Pak, 1st ODI: Azhar Ali leads from front as England restrict Pakistan for 260/6
- Active parent involvement reduces obesity risk in children: Study
- Kashmir unrest: One more killed in protests; Rajnath Singh meets political leaders
- Earth-like planet found in nearest solar system: Study