Hotelier and chit fund company owner commits suicide
Diamond Harbour: A hotelier who also ran a chit fund company in South 24 Parganas district allegedly committed suicide, police sources said.
Ajit Seal (60) who owned two hotels and also ran a chit fund company -- Aparupa, was found hanging from the ceiling in a room of his hotel at Falta late last night, the sources said.
Seal owned two hotels at Falta and Bishnupur near Joka in South 24 Parganas district and was also the South 24 Paraganas district Hotel Owners Association secretary.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I am still single, says Hrithik Roshan
- Bharat bandh: Nation braces for country-wide strike on Wednesday
- Former Pakistani spinner Arshad Khan now a taxi driver in Sydney!
- SC intervenes into Khap panchayat's rape order of two UP sisters, seeks report from Akhilesh govt
- Furkan, not Tiger Memon, arrested in Pakistan