Hotelier and chit fund company owner commits suicide
Diamond Harbour: A hotelier who also ran a chit fund company in South 24 Parganas district allegedly committed suicide, police sources said.
Ajit Seal (60) who owned two hotels and also ran a chit fund company -- Aparupa, was found hanging from the ceiling in a room of his hotel at Falta late last night, the sources said.
Seal owned two hotels at Falta and Bishnupur near Joka in South 24 Parganas district and was also the South 24 Paraganas district Hotel Owners Association secretary.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- DNA: Analysis of insensitivity shown by political leaders over rising poverty in India
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- Valour of a soldier: CRPF officer Satwant Singh fights Naxals till his last breath
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- China's NSG stand is neither fair nor transparent, says Defence Expert
- Bengaluru pips Silicon Valley to become world's most dynamic city