Hotelier and chit fund company owner commits suicide
Diamond Harbour: A hotelier who also ran a chit fund company in South 24 Parganas district allegedly committed suicide, police sources said.
Ajit Seal (60) who owned two hotels and also ran a chit fund company -- Aparupa, was found hanging from the ceiling in a room of his hotel at Falta late last night, the sources said.
Seal owned two hotels at Falta and Bishnupur near Joka in South 24 Parganas district and was also the South 24 Paraganas district Hotel Owners Association secretary.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Security guard beats woman journalist publicly in Pakistan
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; 7 Pak Rangers killed, BSF jawan injured
- ISIS terrorists escape Mosul disguised in women's clothing
- DNA: Analysing the existing poor condition of Indian education system
- DNA: Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; Seven Pak Rangers killed
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- MS Dhoni or Virat Kohli? Here's Virender Sehwag's best ever reply
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s former girlfriend Ankita Lokhande’s Karva Chauth photos will surprise you