Human bones found near CPI(M) office in West Bengal
Midnapore: Human bones were on Friday found inside a sack in a dried up pond near a CPI(M) party office at Mirbazar in this headquarter town of West Midnapore district, police said.
Some local people on Friday spotted dogs pulling a sack, containing human bones, in a dried up pond at Mirbazar locality behind the party office.
The police took away the sack and a case has been registered, the sources said.
A number of CPI(M) leaders and workers, including MLA and former minister Sushanta Ghosh, were named accused in a murder case following recovery of skeletons at Benachapra in West Midnapore district in 2011.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Samajwadi Party-Congress alliance just a compulsion for Akhilesh Yadav?
- BMC election results 2017: Shiv Sena ahead as single largest party
- UP polls: When fans played spoilsport for SP star campaigner Dimple Yadav
- Have political parties diverted from development agenda in UP elections?
- Pakistan cancels licenses of weapons issued to Hafiz Saeed and his aides
- BMC election 2017 results LIVE: 226 seats declared - BJP emerges as biggest gainer, bags 81 seats; Shiv Sena gets 84
- How Kashmiris use children for 'meri jaan Pakistan' type 'freedom struggle' - WATCH
- BMC exit poll: BJP predicted to score big in neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena
- Maharashtra Civic Poll Results 2017 LIVE: BJP closes gap with Shiv Sena in BMC, dominates in other cities
- Solapur Municipal Corporation Elections 2017 Results LIVE: Asaduddin Owaisi's AIMIM bags 5 seats; counting underway