Jute mill workers blockade at Titagarh disrupts EMU service
Kolkata: Train services were on Monday disrupted on the Sealdah-Naihati section of Eastern Railway`s Sealdah Division following a blockade put up by disgruntled jute mill workers, Railway sources said.
The blockade, put up at Titagarh since 8.20 AM, has affected daily commuters travelling in suburban trains from Naihati, Ranaghat and Kalyani stations to Sealdah, the sources said.
The Lalgola Passenger was also disrupted.
The stretch falls under Sealdah North section.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof