Kishenji alleges CPI-M goons of assisting joint-forces
Kolkata: Maoist leader Kishenji on Friday
repeated his allegation that CPI-M goons were assisting joint-
forces and the Centre and state government had joined hands to
"torture and exploit" people in Jangalmahal.
"The Centre and the state are working hand-in-glove to
torture and exploit the people of jungle area and CPI(M) goons
are working as the eyes and ears of the joint-forces," he told
PTI from an undisclosed location.
He alleged that in the name of opening camps for the
rehabilitation of internally displaced people of the area, the
CPI(M) with the help of joint-forces were building up armed
camps and creating a reign of terror in the area.
The elusive Naxal leader asserted that the CPI-M
workers killed by them were conspirators and working as agents
of joint-forces. He also vowed to kill other such persons who
were conspiring against the ultras.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- DNA: Analysis of insensitivity shown by political leaders over rising poverty in India
- Valour of a soldier: CRPF officer Satwant Singh fights Naxals till his last breath
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- Virat Kohli's 'shot of the year' already has a big challenger – See video to believe!
- WATCH: Dope-tainted Brock Lesnar causes carnage on return to WWE Raw ahead of Royal Rumble