Kishenji alleges CPI-M goons of assisting joint-forces
Kolkata: Maoist leader Kishenji on Friday
repeated his allegation that CPI-M goons were assisting joint-
forces and the Centre and state government had joined hands to
"torture and exploit" people in Jangalmahal.
"The Centre and the state are working hand-in-glove to
torture and exploit the people of jungle area and CPI(M) goons
are working as the eyes and ears of the joint-forces," he told
PTI from an undisclosed location.
He alleged that in the name of opening camps for the
rehabilitation of internally displaced people of the area, the
CPI(M) with the help of joint-forces were building up armed
camps and creating a reign of terror in the area.
The elusive Naxal leader asserted that the CPI-M
workers killed by them were conspirators and working as agents
of joint-forces. He also vowed to kill other such persons who
were conspiring against the ultras.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists: Farooq Abdullah
- Woman cop transferred within 24 hours of spat with Haryana minister Anil Vij
- It's a reality, Muslim youths from South India more attracted to ISIS: Kiren Rijiju
- PM Narendra Modi meets journalists at Diwali Milan
- Sheena Bora murder: Why did Indrani send servant to Kolkata to get illegal drugs?