Kolkata on alert on first anniversary of 26/11 terror attack
Kolkata: West Bengal geared up security
on the first anniversary on Thursday of the 26/11 terror attacks in
Bunkers were constructed and armed guards posted
before all the fiver star hotels with people going in and out
being checked, police said.
The police were also posted at malls and all
strategic locations, they said.
Citizens were advised to be on alert and inform the
police if they found anything suspicious and not to touch
West Bengal Governor Gopalkrishna Gandhi paid tribute
to terror attack victims at the police memorial at Esplanade
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Hashim Amla refuses to be interviewed by 'underdressed' Indian TV anchor: Report
- Scariest ever ghosts caught on camera, video goes viral - Watch
- Ravindra Jadeja gets engaged to Rajkot-based mechanical engineer Reeva Solanki
- Smoking hot! Deepika Padukone's first look in 'xXx' with Vin Diesel creates storm!
- GHMC election results: TRS scores landslide win; TDP-BJP wiped out