Kolkata on alert on first anniversary of 26/11 terror attack
Kolkata: West Bengal geared up security
on the first anniversary on Thursday of the 26/11 terror attacks in
Bunkers were constructed and armed guards posted
before all the fiver star hotels with people going in and out
being checked, police said.
The police were also posted at malls and all
strategic locations, they said.
Citizens were advised to be on alert and inform the
police if they found anything suspicious and not to touch
West Bengal Governor Gopalkrishna Gandhi paid tribute
to terror attack victims at the police memorial at Esplanade
- Salman Khan, Anushka Sharma go 'Tamatar' hunting on 'Sultan' sets—Watch videos!
- Sensex sinks 104 points in early trade on weak global cues
- Sacha Baron Cohen's father dies at 83
- AAP founder member Ilyas Azmi quits party, says 'autrocratic' Arvind Kejriwal doing 'communal politics'
- Uttarakhand crisis: SC to resume hearing on plea challenging HC order revoking President's Rule