Kolkata on alert on first anniversary of 26/11 terror attack
Kolkata: West Bengal geared up security
on the first anniversary on Thursday of the 26/11 terror attacks in
Bunkers were constructed and armed guards posted
before all the fiver star hotels with people going in and out
being checked, police said.
The police were also posted at malls and all
strategic locations, they said.
Citizens were advised to be on alert and inform the
police if they found anything suspicious and not to touch
West Bengal Governor Gopalkrishna Gandhi paid tribute
to terror attack victims at the police memorial at Esplanade
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- FORMER PRESIDENT OF INDIA APJ ABDUL KALAM PASSES AWAY
- Politicos mourn death of former president APJ Abdul Kalam, hail him as 'Missile Man of India'
- When UN declared Dr APJ Abdul Kalam's 79th birthday as World Students' Day
- SC hearing on 1993 Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's curative plea
- Cricket series can't happen along with terror attacks: Anurag Thakur warns PCB