Krishna Bose mourns death of Lakshmi Sehgal
Kolkata: Krishna Bose, chairperson of Netaji Research Bureau, on Monday mourned the death of Captain Lakshmi Sehgal and said she would remain an inspiration.
Describing her as a family members, Bose, a former MP, said "her loyalty to Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose was beyond any question. She will remain as an inspiration to us".
She said Sehgal was a member of Netaji Research Bureau.
Sehgal, who was part of Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose`s Indian National Army, died at Kanpur today.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to expand your existing business
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists, says Farooq Abdullah
- Prashant Bhushan questions Arvind Kejriwal on Lokpal through press conference
- UP: DM B Chandrakala participates in anti-riots drill in Bulandshahr
- PM Modi addresses the nation during Maan Ki baat
- Sheena Bora murder: Why did Indrani send servant to Kolkata to get illegal drugs?
- Women fit only to deliver children, gender equality un-islamic: Kerala Muslim leader
- Russian MP dies while ‘having sex’ inside car - Read
- Modi govt 'promoting Brahmanism' in the name of 'Hindu Rashtravad': Arundhati Roy
- Ban on Salman Rushdie's 'The Satanic Verses' by Rajiv Gandhi govt was a mistake: P Chidambaram