Krishna Bose mourns death of Lakshmi Sehgal
Kolkata: Krishna Bose, chairperson of Netaji Research Bureau, on Monday mourned the death of Captain Lakshmi Sehgal and said she would remain an inspiration.
Describing her as a family members, Bose, a former MP, said "her loyalty to Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose was beyond any question. She will remain as an inspiration to us".
She said Sehgal was a member of Netaji Research Bureau.
Sehgal, who was part of Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose`s Indian National Army, died at Kanpur today.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- DNA: Why did Navjot Singh Sidhu call BJP 'Kaikeyi’, Congress ‘Kaushalya’?
- 24 dead after boat carrying 40 capsizes in river Ganga in Patna; many still missing
- My father wanted me to be a man of character: Navjot Singh Siddhu
- Tourists flock to Manali as snowfall takes a short break
- Abhishek Bachchan reveals the moment when Aishwarya Rai said 'yes' to him
- India vs England, 1st ODI: As it happened...
- India vs England, Pune ODI: MS Dhoni still the boss; convinces Virat Kohli with spot on DRS call — WATCH
- India vs England, 1st ODI: Ravichandran Aswhin steals the show with huge six — WATCH
- Petrol price hiked by 42 paisa per litre, diesel by Rs 1.03 a litre