Lalgarh killings: Bengal governor expresses anguish
Kolkata: West Bengal Governor M K
Narayanan on Friday expressed anguish at the armed attack on
villagers in Lalgarh and said action was needed to curb the
spiralling incidents of violence in the state.
"Violence is not expected in a democracy," he told
Narayanan said that he would talk to Chief Minister
Buddhadeb Bhattacharjee on the issue.
"Action is needed," he governor said referring to the
need to take firm action to tackle the situation.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Fresh plea in SC against triple talaq system
- Consumers will be compensated for unscheduled power cuts: Delhi CM Kejriwal
- Shocking! Man dies performing stunt in moving train in Mumbai
- China planning to stretch its Nepal rail link to Bihar: Report
- National child helpline number '1098' now launched in 25 languages!
- Arijit Singh writes open letter to Salman Khan apologising and requesting him to retain ‘Sultan’ song – Here’s why
- Akshay Kumar with 'Housefull3' gang set to sizzle in saddi Dilli—See selfie!
- Megresults.nic.in & mbose.in HSSLC Results 2016: Meghalaya Board Tura Class 12th Arts exam results 2016 to be announced shortly
- Mbose.in 10th SSLC Results 2016: Megresults.nic.in Meghalaya Board SSLC Class 10th exam results 2016 to be announced shortly
- She's a bae! Priyanka Chopra to get special poster for 'Baywatch'