Land Bill not to be tabled in Bengal House
Kolkata: The proposed much-awaited Land
Acquisition, Rehabilitation and resettlement Bill, 2011, will
not be tabled in the current session of the West Bengal
The House business advisory committee has decided
that the Land bill will not be placed in the current session
of the Assembly, the government chief whip Sovandeb
Chattopadhyay told said on Wednesday.
He, however, did not cite any reason for not tabling
the bill in the current session which ends on Friday.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Baahubali' becomes first non-Hindi film to cross Rs 500 crore
- Ban on internet porn: Here's why it is impossible
- 'Bajrangi Bhaijaan' impact: Govt agrees to help deaf-and-dumb Indian girl stranded in Pakistan
- Personality check: What is the colour of your eyes?
- Govt blocks over 800 porn websites – complete list