Land Bill not to be tabled in Bengal House
Kolkata: The proposed much-awaited Land
Acquisition, Rehabilitation and resettlement Bill, 2011, will
not be tabled in the current session of the West Bengal
The House business advisory committee has decided
that the Land bill will not be placed in the current session
of the Assembly, the government chief whip Sovandeb
Chattopadhyay told said on Wednesday.
He, however, did not cite any reason for not tabling
the bill in the current session which ends on Friday.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's first speech as Uttar Pradesh CM in Gorakhpur
- Fateh Ka Fatwa: Is it time to introduce reforms in Muslim laws?
- BJP MLA Vikram Saini accused of voicing controversial statement
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's speech at Gorakhnath temple
- DNA: Analysing the 'no first use' nuclear policy of India
- Is this for real: Ajinkya Rahane bizarre shot went for six, concerned Virat Kohli settles with smile — WATCH
- WATCH: Tom Latham takes IMPOSSIBLE catch to dismiss Faf du Plessis
- Sunil Grover to return as Dr Mashoor Gulati!
- Those ready to work 20 hours daily are welcome, rest can leave - UP CM Yogi Adityanath's message to govt officials
- Huge blow for Arvind Kejriwal ahead of MCD elections, AAP MLA Ved Prakash joins BJP