Land Bill not to be tabled in Bengal House
Kolkata: The proposed much-awaited Land
Acquisition, Rehabilitation and resettlement Bill, 2011, will
not be tabled in the current session of the West Bengal
The House business advisory committee has decided
that the Land bill will not be placed in the current session
of the Assembly, the government chief whip Sovandeb
Chattopadhyay told said on Wednesday.
He, however, did not cite any reason for not tabling
the bill in the current session which ends on Friday.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Congress workers blow up pigeons by blasting them inside rockets
- Beef row: Lalu Prasad Yadav contradicts his statements
- Lalu Yadav's son Tejasvi Yadav wants to change the face of Bihar education
- Indian Army 5th deadliest in the world: Report
- Indrani Mukerjea attains consciousness; is now out of danger
- Indrani Mukerjea regains consciousness, out of danger, says hospital
- Is Salman Khan - Aamir Khan friendship over?
- Dadri lynching case: Sadhvi Prachi makes provocative remark, says beef-eaters deserve such fate
- Modi must be punished, he has cheated people: Ram Jethmalani
- Was Giani Zail Singh planning to topple Rajiv Gandhi govt in 1987?