Land Bill not to be tabled in Bengal House
Kolkata: The proposed much-awaited Land
Acquisition, Rehabilitation and resettlement Bill, 2011, will
not be tabled in the current session of the West Bengal
The House business advisory committee has decided
that the Land bill will not be placed in the current session
of the Assembly, the government chief whip Sovandeb
Chattopadhyay told said on Wednesday.
He, however, did not cite any reason for not tabling
the bill in the current session which ends on Friday.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Vyapam Scam: IMA president Sudhir Tiwari fears life threat
- Vyapam Scam: Mystery over journalist Akshay Singh's death continues
- Jhansi police launches ‘Citizen Cop’ android app
- Panel discussion on RSS's 'Muslim Rashtriya Manch' first Iftaar party
- Kailash Vijayvargiya on Akshay Singh's death: Is a journalist bigger than me?
- Vyapam scam: MP medical college dean found dead in hotel, body sent for post-mortem
- Vyapam scam: Last rites of journalist Akshay Singh performed; MP CM assures of SIT probe
- Photographer captures International Space Station flying across moon
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader
- Chile stun Argentina to win first Copa America crown