Land Bill not to be tabled in Bengal House
Kolkata: The proposed much-awaited Land
Acquisition, Rehabilitation and resettlement Bill, 2011, will
not be tabled in the current session of the West Bengal
The House business advisory committee has decided
that the Land bill will not be placed in the current session
of the Assembly, the government chief whip Sovandeb
Chattopadhyay told said on Wednesday.
He, however, did not cite any reason for not tabling
the bill in the current session which ends on Friday.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to expand your existing business
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists, says Farooq Abdullah
- Prashant Bhushan questions Arvind Kejriwal on Lokpal through press conference
- UP: DM B Chandrakala participates in anti-riots drill in Bulandshahr
- PM Modi addresses the nation during Maan Ki baat
- Women fit only to deliver children, gender equality un-islamic: Kerala Muslim leader
- Sheena Bora murder: Why did Indrani send servant to Kolkata to get illegal drugs?
- Russian MP dies while ‘having sex’ inside car - Read
- Modi govt 'promoting Brahmanism' in the name of 'Hindu Rashtravad': Arundhati Roy
- Ban on Salman Rushdie's 'The Satanic Verses' by Rajiv Gandhi govt was a mistake: P Chidambaram