Landmine, computer found in jungle in WB
Jhargram (WB): A landmine, a computer monitor and CPU were found from a jungle at Jamboni in West Midnapore district.
The landmine and the electronic gadgets were found during a routine search operation from a place in Barsol forest in Jamboni, Jhargram Superintendent of Police Bharati Ghosh said.
Nearly 3 kg explosives were contained in a tiffin can which was dug out of the soil and the computer was kept in a sack near a bush, she said.
Nobody has been arrested during the raid carried out by police personnel and jawans of 184 Battalion of CRPF.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Samajwadi Party-Congress alliance just a compulsion for Akhilesh Yadav?
- BMC election results 2017: Shiv Sena ahead as single largest party
- UP polls: When fans played spoilsport for SP star campaigner Dimple Yadav
- Have political parties diverted from development agenda in UP elections?
- Pakistan cancels licenses of weapons issued to Hafiz Saeed and his aides
- BMC election 2017 results LIVE: BJP cuts gap, witnesses massive surge in seats; counting underway
- How Kashmiris use children for 'meri jaan Pakistan' type 'freedom struggle' - WATCH
- BMC exit poll: BJP predicted to score big in neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena
- Maharashtra Civic Poll Results 2017 LIVE: BJP closes gap with Shiv Sena in BMC, dominates in other cities
- Solapur Municipal Corporation Elections 2017 Results LIVE: Asaduddin Owaisi's AIMIM bags 5 seats; counting underway