Landmine, computer found in jungle in WB
Jhargram (WB): A landmine, a computer monitor and CPU were found from a jungle at Jamboni in West Midnapore district.
The landmine and the electronic gadgets were found during a routine search operation from a place in Barsol forest in Jamboni, Jhargram Superintendent of Police Bharati Ghosh said.
Nearly 3 kg explosives were contained in a tiffin can which was dug out of the soil and the computer was kept in a sack near a bush, she said.
Nobody has been arrested during the raid carried out by police personnel and jawans of 184 Battalion of CRPF.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi visits Lord Jagannath temple at Puri
- Boyfriend murders DU student Arzu Singh; hides body in his house for three days
- International Fleet Review: India shows off naval prowess in "Operation Demo"
- Declared unfit for employment, man invents cost-effective electric car called Pixie!
- Can comments on social media against politicians land you in jail?
- Year of the Monkey: Know how lucky you are according to Chinese calendar!
- India vs Sri Lanka 2016, 1st T20I: Squads, date, time, TV listing, live streaming
- WATCH: When PM Modi took his supporters by surprise, came to meet them standing on car's side foot step
- Really? Katrina Kaif rebuffs breaking up with Ranbir Kapoor?
- ISI plotted 26/11 Mumbai attacks with Pakistan govt's support, says David Headley