Landmine, computer found in jungle in WB
Jhargram (WB): A landmine, a computer monitor and CPU were found from a jungle at Jamboni in West Midnapore district.
The landmine and the electronic gadgets were found during a routine search operation from a place in Barsol forest in Jamboni, Jhargram Superintendent of Police Bharati Ghosh said.
Nearly 3 kg explosives were contained in a tiffin can which was dug out of the soil and the computer was kept in a sack near a bush, she said.
Nobody has been arrested during the raid carried out by police personnel and jawans of 184 Battalion of CRPF.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Know the significance of Devshayani Ekadashi
- Punjab: Terrorists in Army uniform attack police station in Gurdaspur
- Mumbai blasts case: Maharashtra govt opposes Yakub Memon's mercy plea in SC
- Punjab: Gurdaspur gunbattle ends, all terrorists killed
- Grief stricken people shout slogans as Kalam's body carried out of hospital
- Watch: Yuvraj Singh takes up Shoaib Malik's challenge, puts on his dancing shoes
- SC to resume hearing on Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's mercy plea on Tuesday
- Politicos mourn death of former president APJ Abdul Kalam, hail him as 'Missile Man of India'
- Lalu Prasad Yadav arrested as RJD bandh cripples life in Bihar
- FORMER PRESIDENT OF INDIA APJ ABDUL KALAM PASSES AWAY