Landmine, computer found in jungle in WB
Jhargram (WB): A landmine, a computer monitor and CPU were found from a jungle at Jamboni in West Midnapore district.
The landmine and the electronic gadgets were found during a routine search operation from a place in Barsol forest in Jamboni, Jhargram Superintendent of Police Bharati Ghosh said.
Nearly 3 kg explosives were contained in a tiffin can which was dug out of the soil and the computer was kept in a sack near a bush, she said.
Nobody has been arrested during the raid carried out by police personnel and jawans of 184 Battalion of CRPF.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena's diary reveals disturbed relationship with parents: DNA reports
- PM Modi's Buddha mantra for peace at Global Hindu Buddhist Conclave
- DNA: Bharat Bandh hits normal life; Bengal, Kerala among most affected
- Govt extended last date for e-filing of I-T return to Sept 7
- Do condom ads encourage rape?
- Sheena Bora murder saga: 12 questions that police asked Peter Mukerjea during 12-hour grilling?
- Sunny Leone steamy condom ad (uncensored): Watch why this video is making news
- Indrani Mukerjea confesses to her role in Sheena Bora murder case
- 'Insulted' Samajwadi Party walks out of 'Janata Parivar', to contest Bihar polls alone
- BJP-RSS review meet, Day 2: NDA's education policy, Patel quota stir on agenda