Left Front cross-voting miffs CPI(M)`s Mollah
Kolkata: Outspoken veteran CPI(M) leader Abdur Rejjak Mollah on Friday expressed outrage over cross-voting by some Left Front legislators in favour of Trinamool Congress during the Rajya Sabha elections in West Bengal on Friday.
"Today`s cross-voting among the Left members showed that riff raff have entered into the parties for which this schism has surfaced," Mollah told reporters after casting his vote in the Assembly.
"This is a warning signal and time has come to drive them away," Mollah said.
Two Forward Bloc and one RSP members voted in favour of Trinamool candidate Ahmad Hassan.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena's diary reveals disturbed relationship with parents: DNA reports
- Shameless cheating in exams, when will Bihar learn?
- Setback for Air India as 30 Boeing 787 Dreamliner pilots resign
- Sheena case: Indrani quizzed jointly with Peter, denies killing daughter
- Trade unions` strike hits normal life across India
- Sonakshi Sinha silences Twitter troll for calling her ugly and it's epic!
- Furkan, not Tiger Memon, arrested in Pakistan
- Modi effect! Pakistan-occupied Kashmir wants to be part of India
- Sheena Bora murder saga: 12 questions that police asked Peter Mukerjea during 12-hour grilling?
- Parineeti Chopra turns 'sexy pari' for sizzling photo-shoot