Left Front cross-voting miffs CPI(M)`s Mollah
Kolkata: Outspoken veteran CPI(M) leader Abdur Rejjak Mollah on Friday expressed outrage over cross-voting by some Left Front legislators in favour of Trinamool Congress during the Rajya Sabha elections in West Bengal on Friday.
"Today`s cross-voting among the Left members showed that riff raff have entered into the parties for which this schism has surfaced," Mollah told reporters after casting his vote in the Assembly.
"This is a warning signal and time has come to drive them away," Mollah said.
Two Forward Bloc and one RSP members voted in favour of Trinamool candidate Ahmad Hassan.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Fateh Ka Fatwa: Is it time to introduce reforms in Muslim laws?
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath takes 50 decisions without single Cabinet meet
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath reviews Gomti riverfront work
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath warns supporters of criminals, mafia
- Legal, illegal slaughterhouses in UP: What you need to know
- Azam Khan demands ban on cow slaughter across India, says Muslims should stop eating beef
- Sunil Grover to return as Dr Mashoor Gulati!
- No ban on cow slaughter in three Northeast states if party comes to power next year: BJP
- Asaduddin Owaisi asks Centre to clarify policy on buffalo meat export, Nirmala Sitharaman gives apt reply
- Those ready to work 20 hours daily are welcome, rest can leave - UP CM Yogi Adityanath's message to govt officials