Left Front cross-voting miffs CPI(M)`s Mollah
Kolkata: Outspoken veteran CPI(M) leader Abdur Rejjak Mollah on Friday expressed outrage over cross-voting by some Left Front legislators in favour of Trinamool Congress during the Rajya Sabha elections in West Bengal on Friday.
"Today`s cross-voting among the Left members showed that riff raff have entered into the parties for which this schism has surfaced," Mollah told reporters after casting his vote in the Assembly.
"This is a warning signal and time has come to drive them away," Mollah said.
Two Forward Bloc and one RSP members voted in favour of Trinamool candidate Ahmad Hassan.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India successfully test fires futuristic Scramjet Rocket Engine
- Modi govt plans Rs 2,000 crore package for refugees from PoK
- Watch: Baloch, Sindhi leaders hold joint protest against CPEC in London
- India in Olympics: PM Modi forms task force to improve Indian sports
- Watch: President confers Khel Ratna to PV Sindhu, Sakshi, Dipa and Jitu Rai
- Battles in Libya's Sirte kill 34 fighters, injure over 180
- US gives proof of Pakistan's hand in Pathankot strike
- 3rd ODI: After contributing with bat, Ben Stokes eager to bowl against Pakistan
- Foreigners should not wear skirts and roam alone at night: Tourism minister
- Mom-to-be Kareena Kapoor Khan spills glamour at Lakme Fashion Week 2016! – View pics