Left Front cross-voting miffs CPI(M)`s Mollah
Kolkata: Outspoken veteran CPI(M) leader Abdur Rejjak Mollah on Friday expressed outrage over cross-voting by some Left Front legislators in favour of Trinamool Congress during the Rajya Sabha elections in West Bengal on Friday.
"Today`s cross-voting among the Left members showed that riff raff have entered into the parties for which this schism has surfaced," Mollah told reporters after casting his vote in the Assembly.
"This is a warning signal and time has come to drive them away," Mollah said.
Two Forward Bloc and one RSP members voted in favour of Trinamool candidate Ahmad Hassan.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Essel Group launches 'Asha 2022' affordable housing scheme
- Panel discussion on clashes at JNU over Afzal Guru row
- Soldier buried under avalanche found alive at Siachen glacier
- Panel discussion on detention of goat for grazing in bureaucrat's garden
- JNU students call terrorist Afzal Guru a martyr amid anti-nationalist slogans
- Drunk girl creates ruckus in Delhi's Connaught Place; arrested - Watch
- JNU erupts over 'Shaheed Afzal Guru', 'Azad Kashmir'; rival student groups clash, police deployed
- WATCH: 'Sting videos of Kejriwal govt's minister Imran Hussain's staffer demanding bribe of Rs 25 lakh for his boss'
- AAP poster showing Arvind Kejriwal with Bhindranwale sparks row in Punjab
- Video of Hanumanthappa's rescue that went viral on social media is fake - Watch