LF to make `conspiracy angle` centre of poll campaign
Kolkata: West Bengal`s ruling Left Front
will highlight the alleged 1995 Purulia armsdrop `conspiracy`
against its government as the main plank of its campaign in
the remaining three phases of the assembly election.
Left Front chairman Biman Bose said in a statement today
that the district units had been asked to project the armsdrop
`conspiracy` angle in their areas where elections had not been
held and also where they had been held.
``Rallies and street meetings will be organised today
and tomorrow all over the state by the Left Front protesting
against the conspiracy to oust the Front government and
demanding probe to unravel the face of the conspirators,``
Referring to the media expose of the `conspiracy`, Bose
said the propose of the operation was aimed at `dislodging`
the Front government in West Bengal.
``The arms were dropped for supplying to the Anandamargis
to wage a violent movement against the CPI-M and the new
expose revealed that the Centre was in the knowledge of the
conspiracy as well as the Indian intelligence,`` Bose said.
Bose alleged that leaders of the ruling Congress at the
Centre were `involved` in the anti-Left Front conspiracy at
that time `and the purpose was to remove the
democratically-elected Front government and impose President`s
rule in the state`.
``Concerted attempts are still being made by internal
and foreign forces to dislodge the Left Front government in
West Bengal,`` he claimed.
Bose demanded an immediate judicial enquiry to find out
the people involved in hatching the conspiracy and urged front
workers to organise rallies and meetings all over the state on
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak - Part II
- PM Modi calls meeting to review Indus Waters Treaty today
- Watch: Sushma Swaraj addresses the UN General Assembly
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB 4G mobile services at 1 GB price