Local trains collide head-on in Bengal
Kolkata: A train driver was among those
injured when two local trains collided head on at
Fulia station on the Krishnanagar-Shantipur section in West
Bengal on Saturday.
The accident took place when the Shantipur-Sealdah local
which was coming from the opposite direction hit the
stationary Sealdah-Shantipur local train waiting at the number
2 platform of the Fulia station, Eastern Railway CPRO Samir
The driver of the Shantipur-Sealdah train appeared to
have disregarded the red signal causing the accident leaving
some passengers including the driver of the other train
injured, sources said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Olympic bronze medallist Sakshi Malik returns home from Rio to grand welcome!
- Rahul Gandhi takes U-turn, says never blamed RSS for Gandhi's assassination
- Secret documents on Indian Navy's Scorpene-class submarine leaked
- PM Modi's photos, Indian flags raised during massive protests in Balochistan
- Did India become victim of Scorpene submarine conspiracy?
- Awwdorable photo alert! Shahid Kapoor, Mira Rajput and her baby bump
- Is Sonakshi Sinha a part of Salman Khan’s ‘Dabangg 3’? Here’s the answer
- Kareena Kapoor Khan not in ‘Veerey Di Wedding’? Sonam Kapoor will tell you the truth
- Magnitude 6.4 quake hits Italy near Perugia – USGS
- Turning the tide on hair loss