Local trains collide head-on in Bengal
Kolkata: A train driver was among those
injured when two local trains collided head on at
Fulia station on the Krishnanagar-Shantipur section in West
Bengal on Saturday.
The accident took place when the Shantipur-Sealdah local
which was coming from the opposite direction hit the
stationary Sealdah-Shantipur local train waiting at the number
2 platform of the Fulia station, Eastern Railway CPRO Samir
The driver of the Shantipur-Sealdah train appeared to
have disregarded the red signal causing the accident leaving
some passengers including the driver of the other train
injured, sources said.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I am surviving only on 25% of my liver today, says Big B
- Aamir Khan's 'intolerance' comment kicks up row
- Exclusive: Sudhir Chaudhary in conversation with Aamir Khan on intolerance in India!
- Panel discussion on Aamir Khan's remark on 'intolerance'
- Rahul Gandhi spotted with hate speech convict Imran Masood in Saharanpur
- Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh bypoll results: As it happened on November 24
- Intolerance issue: When did ‘Incredible India’ become ‘Intolerant India’, Anupam Kher asks Aamir Khan
- Tirupati, Tirumala rains update: Temple remains open; pilgrims continue to pour in for darshan
- BJP's big poser to Aamir Khan: Is there any better neighbour for Muslims than a Hindu?
- Muslim leader Asaduddin Owaisi says Aamir Khan wrong in wanting to leave India