Lookout notice for three absconding AMRI directors
Kolkata: Police on Thursday issued a lookout
notice for three absconding directors of the fire-ravaged AMRI
The CJM court in Alipore had also issued arrest warrants
against them on Sunday.
Airports and railway stations across the country, besides
Interpol, have been alerted, police said.
Aditya Agarwal, Rahul Todi and Preeti Surekha are
absconding ever since the fire broke out on December 9
The three absconding directors were found to be involved
in various decision making process of the hospital, police
Nine people, including six directors of the hospital,
have been arrested so far in connection with the disaster that
claimed 93 lives.
The six arrested directors are S K Todi, R S Goenka,
Prashant Goenka, Manish Goenka, Ravi Todi and Dayanand Agarwal
who faced charges of culpable homicide not amounting to murder
and negligence. They were remanded in police custody till
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena's diary reveals disturbed relationship with parents: DNA reports
- Sheena case: Indrani quizzed jointly with Peter, denies killing daughter
- PM Modi's Buddha mantra for peace at Global Hindu Buddhist Conclave
- DNA: Bharat Bandh hits normal life; Bengal, Kerala among most affected
- Govt extended last date for e-filing of I-T return to Sept 7
- Sheena Bora murder saga: 12 questions that police asked Peter Mukerjea during 12-hour grilling?
- Sunny Leone steamy condom ad (uncensored): Watch why this video is making news
- Indrani Mukerjea confesses to her role in Sheena Bora murder case
- 'Insulted' Samajwadi Party walks out of 'Janata Parivar', to contest Bihar polls alone
- BJP-RSS review meet, Day 2: NDA's education policy, Patel quota stir on agenda