Lookout notice for three absconding AMRI directors
Kolkata: Police on Thursday issued a lookout
notice for three absconding directors of the fire-ravaged AMRI
The CJM court in Alipore had also issued arrest warrants
against them on Sunday.
Airports and railway stations across the country, besides
Interpol, have been alerted, police said.
Aditya Agarwal, Rahul Todi and Preeti Surekha are
absconding ever since the fire broke out on December 9
The three absconding directors were found to be involved
in various decision making process of the hospital, police
Nine people, including six directors of the hospital,
have been arrested so far in connection with the disaster that
claimed 93 lives.
The six arrested directors are S K Todi, R S Goenka,
Prashant Goenka, Manish Goenka, Ravi Todi and Dayanand Agarwal
who faced charges of culpable homicide not amounting to murder
and negligence. They were remanded in police custody till
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dadri lynching: Is Kejriwal spreading poison between Hindus and Muslims?
- Muslims asked to sprinkle cow urine on body in order to be part of Garba festivities
- Congress workers blow up pigeons by blasting them inside rockets
- Indrani attempted suicide or big security lapse by jail authorities?
- Beef row: Lalu Prasad Yadav contradicts his statements
- Indrani Mukerjea regains consciousness, out of danger, says hospital
- Dadri lynching case: Sadhvi Prachi makes provocative remark, says beef-eaters deserve such fate
- Team India, South Africa arrive for second T20 match
- Modi must be punished, he has cheated people: Ram Jethmalani
- Was Giani Zail Singh planning to topple Rajiv Gandhi govt in 1987?